Chapter 3

Miranda pov

So, josh and his pets have been living here for a week and let me tell you. Living hell. Bennie cries for all hours of the night, i hear josh playing guitar at like 3 am. Tux and anemonie like to claw me when they want food. Bennie likes to come in my room and steal my clothes and take them to josh, and josh likes to laugh and praise bennie. But hey, its not all bad i guess... When i hear josh play guitar, it reminds me im not alone, it lets me know im not the only one awake. The animals, yeah their a pain in the ass but i love em... Josh has been playing random chords for a few minutes, i wonder if he's going to play a song tonight? He just played chords last night.

"I lock the door, turn all the water on and bury that sound so no one hears anything anymore, mirrors lie to me, tell me you can see maybe you won't be able to recognize me now I know you can feel all the things you steal and you're taking, you're taking it. feeling so easy, make me skin and bones, i'm always on my knees for you, you break like it's even, when you're leaving it. Thin, where the hell have you been? Well sometimes it burns, baby I'll wash it out, it all looks so big, never mind, I don't feel anything. It only hurt a bit, I still feel like shit, and I think you won't be able to recognize me now, it's easier to quit, it's harder to admit and, you're pushing me, you're fucking pushing me!" I sang along to skin and bones, tears streaming down my face. This song hits me hard, as to josh and many other people/ trenchers. As i was sitting on my bed i heard crying outside my door, it wasnt josh. But bennie. I heard josh stop playing and i heard his footsteps come closer to my door. "Bennie whats wrong girl?" I heard josh say in a soft voice, i heard clawing at my door and then the door open. Bennie came running and laid by my side, josh fast walked in behide her "are you oka- the song, i am so sorry!" He sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me, he pulled me into his lap and i just sat there with silent tears rolling down my face. I was looking at the white lines on my wrists from when i cut to deep. I also have a few left on my thighs. Josh mustve caught on to what i was looking at and he took my wrist gently and looked over it. He kissed one of my scares and looked me dead in the eyes "your perfect, just the way you are, scars and all" he said softly, hugging me tightly, "josh" i said quietly "yeah?" He looked at me "we need to get some sleep, we have that radio show to go to tomorrow" i said, he sighed and laid me on my bed and was about to leave my room "c-can you stay here?" I asked, he turned around smiling. "Sure" he walked over to the other side of my bed and laid down, he looked at me and opened his arms, i just moved from my spot into his arms and burried my face into his chest. He kissed my forehead, "When your tears are spent on your last pretense and your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defense. When it's in your spine like you've walked for miles, and the only thing you want is just to be still for a while. If your heart wears thin I will hold you up, and I will hide you when it gets too much I'll be right beside you" i fell asleep to him softly singing beside you.

I woke up with someone kissing me. Why do i have the urge to say josh? I opened my eyes and found bennie "BENNIE!" i screamed and ran to the bathroom and washed out my mouth, and washed my face. Then my mouth again "everything okay?"josh said looking confused "oh no, just yeah know, i just had a steamy makeout session with your dog" i said sarcastically "damn... Why did i go have that smoke and miss all the fun" he smirked "oh next time we can have a threesome" i rolled my eyes "id enjoy that" he chuckled "what time is it?" I asked "9:30" he chuckled "we need to be at the radio in like an hour" i sighed "really, wow good thing bennie woke you up" he chuckled "im going to get ready" i turned around "where do you keep grabbing my clothes from!" I bent down and took my shirt off bennies back "but, im going to wear this, so thank you" i took the shirt and walked to my room changing into the pierce the veil collide with the sky shirt and a pair of galaxy leggings. I walked out of my room and josh was sitting on the floor playing with bennie. "When should we head out?"i asked "wanna go now? The guys are all on their ways now" he stood up "i guess so" i chuckled

*how do you guys like it sofar?*