Chapter 40

Josh pov -few days later-

Well i went out with matt and nicole this morning and picked out a ring. Its simple, nothing flashy. I think miranda will like it. "Josh" i heard the front door open. I ran out of the kitchen to stop her from walking in, its almost ready. I just have to light the candles. "Wait wait wait" i ran to her and placed my hand over her eyes "okay... Whats up?" She questioned. "Just walk" i chuckled and we walked into the kitchen. I led her to her chair "okay, sit" i smiled "keep your eyes closed" i chuckled and quickly went and lit the candles. "Whats going on?" Miranda asked "open your eyes" i sat beside her. She opened her eyes and her smile grew "whats this?" She smiled "dinner" i passed her a wine glass "i cant drink" she frowned slightly "its apple juice, its the only thing that looked like wine in the fridge" i gave a nervous chuckle. She smiled again, i leaned over and kissed her cheek.

After we ate, which was chicken, carrots and mashed potatos. "That was great" miranda smiled "i have another surprize for you" i stood up and took her hands. She stood up and we walked to the living room. When we got in there i spoke up "miranda, you are my heart and soul. we've been friends every since high school. I dont know anyone else id ever want to spend the rest of my life with, so miranda adams... will you marry me?" i reached into my pocket and pulled out the box. I kneeled down and miranda looked at me with her hands held to her mouth...

*okay guys. I need baby names, boy or girl! So comment suggestions

xox

Douchey fuck