Chapter 33

Miranda pov

Today is the day we're moving out! Josh has gone to load up a couple boxes with the guys while i finish packing. We have one moving truck for the apartment and a smaller moving truck for the locker. The truck we used for the locker is full, and the apartment truck is hopefully not full yet, we have 5 boxes left. "Miranda, anymore boxes?" Mike and ian walked in "5 more" i said picking two up and walked to the door "i'll take those" ian took the boxes and walked away. "Well then" me and mike walked back into the living room and picked up the last boxes, mike had two and i had one. "Ladies first" mike said as the elevador doors opened "thank you" i smiled and walked in, after mike walked in i pressed the floor button. Once we got down there, me and mike walked to the truck "is that it?" Josh asked "yup, whose taking the animals?" I asked "i am" matt said near his truck "okay, whose driving what?" I questioned "im driving this truck, josh is driving the truck you got for the locker and mike is driving joshs car" ian explained "okay, meet you guys there" i smiled and walked to my car and got in.

Once i got there, the guys were already unloading the boxes and furniture. "What took you so long?" Ian asked me as i got out of my car with two bags "i went to get thanks for helping gifts" i held up the two bags "beer?" He asked "hell yeah" i smiled and walked into the house. "Hey" josh came up and wrapped his arms around my waist as i was putting the drinks in the fridge "what did you break" i chuckled and turned around "nothing yet actually" he smiled and kissed me "eww! No pda in the kitchen" matt and mike walked in with some boxes. "We can kiss wherever we want" josh smirked and gave me a peck on the lips "um no you cant" mike said "i bought beer for when we're done" i said "continue making out wherever you please" matt said pulling mike out of the room. "Well, you heard em" josh wiggled his eyebrows "we have stuff to bring in" i smirked "awe" he pouted and we went to get some boxes.

*i have homework! Sorry! Ill post a new chapter oh My One and Only Porcelain tonight sometime though

Xox

Douchey fuck