CH:07

Placing your shoes on the shoe rug near the main door, you sighed, today has been a really long day. You did a lot of work today, like the almost five-hour photo shoot and selecting the photos to edit for the project.And of course the mental impact you had from V in the meantime didn't help you either.

All of that was too much for one day!

After lunch, V left and you and Mrs. Lee finished selecting the photos for the project, as they had to be edited tomorrow.

"Ouch!" you moaned, clutching your back in pain, the result of sitting in the office for too long.You trudged into the living room, stumbling over a carpet on the floor on the way, you cursed at it.

As you entered the living room, you met Kathy lying on the sofa watching a k-drama on the TV, as soon as you saw her she quickly turned off the TV before jumping off the couch and walking over to you.

"Sara!" She exclaimed, a big smile on her face, you sighed, and sat down on the sofa where Kathy was lying a moment ago, putting the bags aside "You look so tired, wait a second." She mumbled seeing your tired face.

She practically ran towards the kitchen, you heard the sound of the pantry cupboard opening and after a while you heard the sound of water running in the sink, Kathy appeared in front of you again with a glass of water.

You muttered a small thank you, gulping down the glass of water quickly, wetting your parched throat, and it brought a little energy to your tired body, the sofa across from you sank as Kathy sat down.

"Are you okay?" She asked and you nodded."So how was your first day of work...with V?" She asked, her eyebrows wiggling as a playful smile played on her lips, you rolled your eyes at her expression, and leaned back on the sofa comfortably.

"You sound like I'm just going to be there with him?" you scoffed. "There's other people there, and I don't work with him all day."

She pouted, "You said you were his personal photographer, right?"

"It doesn't mean that I only work with him, today I had a shoot with him and that's all, after that I had to work with the director, all day."You explained, trying to push some sense into her peanut size brain.

"Did you talk to him? Did he give you his number?" she asked, eyes twinkling with hope.You remembered the incident in the changing room, how taehyung teased you with his deep voice and sexy gaze, and out of nowhere, a lump appeared in your throat, "Sara?" Kathy saw your lost face and called out.

"Huh?" You looked at her.

"I asked if he talked to you and gave you his number?" she repeated.

"Why- Why would he give me his number? And yes we only talked about the shoot and other work." You were half telling the truth and half lying.

"You're his personal photographer, so how can he contact you without exchanging numbers?" she asked, and you sighed, apparently she wasn't leaving you today.

"Listen Kathy, even though I'm his personal photographer, I'm involved with the company, so he can contact me through the company, he doesn't need to contact me personally." She slumped her shoulders with a sigh, frustration plastered across her pouty face, it was as if you had pierced her dream bubble with an arrow.

"Did you make dinner?" You quickly asked before she asked any more V related nonsense questions,she turned to you nodding lazily.

"Yeah, I made some pasta," a big smile appeared on your face, pasta is your favorite food, in short, if pasta is a religion, you are a big devotee of it.You clicked your tongue seeing her disappointed face.