CH:17

The sky is turning orange and the sun is ending the day and going down under the sea. Screaming birds fly in flocks to their nests, bellies full of food gathered throughout the day. Thin cold winds run here and there freely. Street lamps are on on both sides of the roads. A usual evening.

The sound of your heels is heard as you walk down the street. Fold your arms over your chest and try to protect your body heat from the cold wind.

It's almost twenty minutes past six, and you barely made it out of the office at six.
You have to be at V's mansion by at least seven as he said yesterday,

He took a step back, sliding his veiny hands once again in his pants pocket. giving you your personal space again,his eyes went from you to the large glass clock running on the wall"come tomorrow at seven o'clock." He said, eyes on the clock which showed 5:30 Pm.

"Huh?" Your mind didn't catch on, must be because you're still stuck with what happened a moment ago.His head turned towards you.

"Tomorrow at seven o'clock , you can come over to cook." He repeated, eyes locking into yours.

Otherwise you have to go home after ten, which isn't very good when you have to get up for work at six in the morning.

It's a lie if you said you didn't regret agreeing to his stupid condition, in fact, you regretted it more than you thought.

It took you all night yesterday to get your shit together in every possible way for this.

Especially when you have to sacrifice your free time after work. You wanted to cry out loud.

But when you confirmed to Mrs. Lee that her job was safe this morning, that bright smile on her face somehow turned your regret into satisfaction knowing that someone got happiness because of you.and a kind sweet woman like her deserve it.

A tired sigh left your mouth as your sight approached the large gates of his mansion.

The same muscular guard you met yesterday is still there today, you slowly stepped towards him. Hearing your heels hitting the cement floor, his head turned towards you. Without saying anything, he opened the gates for you, and you were slightly taken back by his actions.

Maybe V has already told him about you. You wonder what he said about you. Did he say that he has a servant coming over to cook for him?Or...Your thoughts were interrupted by the guard's voice, "You can go in."You bowed your head slightly without saying anything to him and quickly crept inside.

"Didn't expect so early." V said in surprise as your figure appeared as soon as the large wooden door was opened. But you didn't miss the small smirk that graced his lips. He stepped away from the door to let you in, and you entered silently.

A gasp escaped your mouth, seeing the inside of his house. The sky outside is turning dark and the clouds are getting darker, so all the lights are on. As you might imagine, the inside of his house is very beautiful with those little bulbs lighting up the ceiling and walls.

You felt like you were in a palace.

Your eyes are dazzled by the twinkling of small lights, as your eyes wander around the entire livingroom. It is truly a sight worth capturing. You say again that the person who designed this house knows his job very well. No doubt about it.

"The kitchen is over here." You heard V's voice as he passed you. You followed him slowly like a lost puppy, still unable to stop admiring your surroundings.

At last you came to his kitchen, it was very big, too big to be a kitchen. It is also designed with a mixture of black and gray colors. In the middle of the kitchen is a large counter with a sink. And on the other side there are six small stools to sit in line.
"You can make a meal of your choice with the use of these" as you moved your eyes to him, you saw him pointing to the large fridge with two doors on the other side.
"Alright, I'm going to take a shower, so congratulations on your first day cooking here." He said with his goofy smirk, sliding his hands into his pants pockets before walking past you.