CH:05

"Here comes V!" Mrs. Lee chimed with a clap.You looked at him as V sat down on the black sofa in front of the green screen, ready to pose."Are you ready sara?" She looked at you and you nodded, even though your heart was raging like a hurricane.

You're not sure if it's because it's your first professional shoot or if it's because of the fine man sitting in front of you on the sofa in all his glory, shining like a only star in the night sky.

Pay attention Sara, you can do this, take a deep breath. Trying to keep your nervousness down, you checked the camera one last time, before starting to snap.

By switching lenses and lighting, you took shots at different angles and sizes.
No need to lie, as V poses for the camera, it is clear that he is really good at this and that he has good experience in this.

What are you saying? Of course, he didn't become a world famous model for nothing.

You took his photos in various ways like sitting, standing, lying down on the coach, and in some cases you used props that fit the theme to increase the uniqueness of the photo and for some of the photos, he posed wearing Calvin Klein denim jacket, with his stylist close by to check his make-up and hair.

But every time his steady eyes turn towards the camera, your heart feels like it's going to explode, so only you know how much you wanted to finish this shoot quickly.

Four hours and twenty minutes,

Yes, after four fucking hours and twenty minutes you finally managed to finish the shoot, you felt like you came out of a forest fire.

You let out a long sigh and put the camera on the table, Mrs. Lee had an emergency and she left about thirty minutes ago, so now it's just you and the rest of the staff, they've already started cleaning the studio.

You pulled your phone out of your bag, but to your dismay there was no call from your boyfriend, you opened the chat to see if he had seen your texts, your heart dropped even more when you saw that he hadn't.

What happened to him?

You tried to call him many times last night, but even then his phone was switched off. Now you are worried because something like this has never happened before in your two-year relationship.

You put the phone in your pocket and went to the bathroom in the changing room, you just wanted to wash your face.

You turned on the tap in the sink and you took water in both hands and splashed it on your face, you felt a great relief as the water splashed on your burning skin.

You heard the door of the changing room open, you ignored it thinking it might be the staff, you wiped your face with a paper towel and fixed your hair a little and left the bathroom.

But you caught your breath when you saw it was V, he didn't see you because he was busy taking off his shirt, your eyes widened, not knowing what to do, you nervously walked towards the door to leave.

"Did you enjoy it?" You heard that deep voice, it made your legs sink to the ground, you looked behind you and momentarily regretted it, he was staring at you flashing his tan skin and ton abs as he is shirtless few feet away from you.

"What?" As you couldn't wrap your head around his question, it was the only thing that came out of your mouth.

He stepped towards you firmly but slowly with a smirk forming on his full lips, your heart speeding up as he approached you, like it was trying to jump out of your chest.

Seeing your nervousness gave him a strange sense of satisfaction, his smirk widened, you didn't even realize you had been walking backwards for so long, he stood a foot away from you as the door behind you hit your back.

You are now literally trapped between his tall frame and the door.

He is close to you, so close that you can even see the small birth mark on his lower lip, his intense gaze pierces your eyes.
You slowly looked into his dark brown empty eyes, trying your best to hold his gaze.

But you momentarily regretted even trying that, once his almond eyes met yours.

You literally feel your shit that you've been holding together for so long slip from your grip, and that weird feeling takes over your whole body again,

Suddenly the air in the whole room thickens, you can't breathe, A lump form in your throat as his gaze doesn't help you at all, in fact it only increases your suffocation.

He leaned forward, his eyes level with yours, sinking your head further into the door, swallowing the lump in your throat.

"Did you enjoy it Miss Choi? " He asked again, oh my god, his voice, the way he said Miss Choi, it was all so sexy.

it feels like he is controlling everything in your body without your knowledge ,But then again it was just his voice, he didn't lay a single finger on your body,

God damn Sara, you must be out of your mind, what are you thinking?

"W-What do you mean?" You stuttered out, something flashed in his intense empty eyes as his smirk widened, it was gone as quickly as it came.

You catch it but you're not sure if it's what you think it is Satisfaction ?

But his next words made your eyes widen and your heart drop.

" Did you enjoy eye-fucking me the whole time we were on the shoot?"

A/n : Things are getting spicy ;)

Thanks for reading!Don't forget to vote and comment.👇