CH:08

You get off the bus as soon as you reach your destination, today you don't feel anything, nothing, since you found out from felix last night that Minho is sick, your mind is very worried.

You want to know if he's okay,

You need to know that from Minho. You want to hear his melodic voice, you stayed up late last night hoping for felix to call again or for Minho to call.But that didn't happen, maybe Minho was asleep when felix came home, after all he is sick.

With a sigh coming out of your mouth you walked down the corridor, surprisingly Mrs. Lee didn't come to greet you today, she must have been busy, you made your way to your office.

As the office door closed behind you, your eyes widened as you saw the person sitting on the small sofa in the office, what is he doing here? in your office?

He turned to you when he heard the door close, his blonde hair was slicked back, he was wearing a white henley shirt with black ripped jeans and a pair of white sneakers adorning his legs.

"Oh there you are, Miss Choi! Good morning" he said, a smile appeared on his face, your breath caught in your throat seeing his angelic smile, his smile,It's so cute, Surely you've seen him smile across the screen before, but you've never seen him this close. it's square shaped smile, and Dimples formed as his bready cheeks go up with the smile.

You cleared your throat trying to pull yourself away from the thoughts.You looked away, and walked towards your table, before placing your bag on it,
You tried your best to act like you didn't feel his influence.

but,

"Don't you know that when someone greets you, you should greet them back?"
You felt the hairs on your entire body straightened as you heard his deep voice so close.

You looked back at lightning speed, you froze, he's a foot away from you, scratch it, a ditch away.The distance between his face and yours is the distance of one move, you don't have to think about what will happen if you move.Your heart is beating, as fast as it can beat, and you're afraid he'll hear it.

"Where are your manners Miss Choi?"
He whispered, piercing your black eyes with his coffee colored ones, and you felt the whole world slide out from under your feet, and your knees went weak. You gulped.

You quickly stepped back, "Never heard of a thing called personal space?" you asked
Trying to normalize your breathing. The sound of annoyance comes out of your voice, you're actually more annoyed with yourself than with him, letting him influence you like this.

A playful smirk tugged at his lips, oh how you want to slap it off his face.But his face grew too handsome to do so,wait- what the heck bitch!

He stepped back towards you and now he's in front of you, your butt leaning against the table, great, just great.

"Are you nervous, Miss Choi?" It is clear from his voice that he is deliberately talking to you in a seductive manner, and the smirk on his lips also corrects your guess.

Knowing that he makes you nervous on purpose, how stupid do you have to be to still be nervous? You are feeding his pride.
"I- I'm not" you stutter out, one of his eyebrows raised, giving you an 'oh really' look.

It is clear that you are nervous because of him.But you still lie,

Stubborn Woman.

little did you know, V really likes to control stubborn people, Tame them, keep under his mercy. You become more and more stubborn,He wants to make you more nervous. Because V is not a loser, it doesn't suit his pride.

"You know..." He trailed off, his eyes running all over your face, finally stopping in your eyes, the smirk still sitting on his lips, he leaned into your ear.his warm breath caressing your now probably red earlobe.

"You're my favorite liar," he whispered.

A/n : Next one will be long :)

Thanks for reading !