CH:06

" Did you enjoy eye-fucking me the whole time we were on the shoot?"

He whispered, his hot breath hitting your nose, you felt so embarrassed, did he notice it, you were checking him out?

Damn you Sara!

All you need now is to turn into an ice cube and melt into the ground.

"It- It's not like that-" You stuttered under your breath and tried to defend yourself, knowing he was right, but his deep chuckle cut your words off.

" Why waste words on a lie?" He questioned, raising one eyebrow," Just admit it Miss Choi, you're attracted to me."
he added, his cocky grin never leaving his lips.You rolled your eyes in your mind at his cocky statement , seriously ?

How could he think so highly of him, even though he's dangerously handsome, you never tell him that.Why feed his pride?, but you don't know that you have already fed his pride the moment you literally check him out at the studio.

Just as you were about to say something to his statement, you heard someone call you from the studio, Mrs. Lee?

He backed away from you as you looked at V, letting you go, and just as you were about to turn around and walk out the door, he spoke again,

"Oh, I forgot to ask," you paused
"Can I see the edited photos tomorrow?" He asked and you nodded, without turning to him you quickly left the room.

You let out a deep breath, only to realize that you had been holding your breath the entire time you were in the room.

"Sarah, there you are!" Mrs. Lee approached you, "I've been looking for you everywhere."

"I went to use the bathroom." You said, your cheeks blushing slightly as you remembered the events in the changing room, but luckily it wasn't enough for Mrs. Lee to notice.

"I came to ask you to have lunch with me." She said, " It's our lunch time now."

"Uh Sure," she smiled at you.As the two of you were about to leave the studio, someone spoke from behind.

"Mind if I join?" Your eyes widened as you realized who the voice belonged to. What does he want now?

"Oh V?! Sure, right Sara?" She turned to you to confirm and you nodded hesitantly as you couldn't say no, Great! He almost suffocated you in the changing room, and now this,can't he at least let you eat freely?

Your eyes went to V, who was already looking at you, having changed into a different outfit, a black t-shirt and a brown jacket over it.You quickly looked away and walked out of the studio, you felt his intense gaze piercing your back as he followed you out with Mrs. Lee.

Unlike yesterday, today you guys decided to eat inside the company because you can't go out because of V.

Living as a celebrity is not easy.

Especially when crazy fans and paparazzi are stuck up your ass.

Since it's lunch time for everyone in the company, the cafeteria is crowded at this time, so Mrs. Lee ordered food from the cafeteria to her office, and arranged for the three of you to eat on the table there.You sat beside Mrs. Lee, and V sat directly across from you.

Mrs. Lee was talkative so she didn't stop talking the whole time while eating, the conversation was mostly between her and V and sometimes she would involve you in it too, if that was your thing.

Most of the times you didn't listen to their conversations because most of them were related to their work and it somehow boring.

But that was until Mrs. Lee asked you,

"So Sara, how was your first day working with us?" You looked at her as you swallowed your food.

"It's actually better than I thought." You muttered.

"Of course" you heard V say, you glance at him, "It should be," his words were more pressed than necessary.A smirk appeared on the corner of his lips, and you knew what he really meant.

" Did you enjoy eye-fucking me the whole time we were on the shoot?" The words he said in the changing room started to echo inside your head. You looked down at your food plate, you really want to be invisible right now.

"I mean she works with us, so yeah..." he added with a shrug, and Mrs. Lee chuckled.

"You're right" she replied.You awkwardly smile at her not knowing what to say,All you want now is to get out of this atmosphere.

A/n : A short chapter :)

Thanks for reading!