CH:04

"He's so hot."

"Look at his abs"

You heard the two young women sitting on the seat in front of you whisper,Curious to see who they were drooling over, you raised your head slightly and caught a glimpse of one girl's phone screen.

You sighed, surely they were talking about V.

You remember Kathy's reaction when you told her you were working with V,

"Really Sara?! You're kidding?!"

" Oh my god, Sara, is that V ? Kim Taehyung ?!That freaking sexy man?!"

"Wtf!"

"You really lucky bitch!"

Her eyes as big as footballs, her mouth wide open, how she shakes your shoulder until you feel dizzy and questions you in a loud voice.asking you if you are kidding.A chuckle left your mouth at the memory of kathy's priceless face.

A few minutes later you got off the bus as you arrived at your destination, not forgetting to throw a glance at the two young women who were still drooling over V as you got off.You sigh.

kids these days doing everything expect studying.

Your eyes widened as you realized that you were starting to think like an old granny.

Since when did you get so old?

You shook your head and walked into the building.

***

"Good morning Sara!" As you walked down the hall way, Mrs. Lee approached from the opposite side of you and you smiled at her.

"Good morning to you too, Mrs. Lee," you bowed to her, and she clicked her tongue

"Why formality, just call me Soojin." She said, your eyes widened.

"How come? You're older than me-" Your words got cut off by her dramatic loud gasp.

"Are you saying I'm old?" Her lips curled forward into a pout, arms crossed over her chest and playfully glaring at you like a 5 y/o kid.Your eyes widened and shook your head immediately.

" No, No, No , i mean You are my senior, So..." Your trailed off.

"Then call me Eonnie." She said with a big smile on her face.You hesitatingly nodded in agreement as you couldn't resist her beautiful smile."Come on I'll show you to your office, and then we can go to the shoot prep, V will be here in a bit."

When you heard her talking about V, you felt that strange feeling re-emerge inside you, like your whole body was enveloped by it.

You immediately shook your head, trying to get the feeling out of your head,Focus Sara, you quickly followed Mrs. Lee.

Mrs. Lee showed you to your office room, which was actually a bit bigger and more comfortable than you thought.

Next, you both entered the shooting area.It is a large multi-purpose studio of more than 2000 square feet, there is a separate space for makeup and other things, and there are various types of equipment needed for photoshoots scattered everywhere.Things like tripods, reflectors, external flashes, props and accessories of various designs.Your face screams amusement.

As you looked around, something caught your eye , you quickly walked over to the table at the end of the studio, on which were several cameras, your fingertips trailing over one of DSLR camera,Your eyes sparkle as if you have seen the most precious thing in the whole world.

There are many lenses that can be used for different shots.
You were looking at them in awe, thinking how beautiful and clear shots can be taken using these lenses.The close-up shots, medium shots, long shots and many more with different angles.You're sure you can't afford some of them even if you work for ten years straight.

You came out of daydreaming when you felt someone tap you on the shoulder.You looked behind you to meet Mrs. Lee's smiling face, "Uhm, Sorry to disturb your lovely moment but we need to get ready for the shoot now,you can admire them later" her words made your earlobes blush in embarrassment.A sheepish smile adored your lips.

***

With the help of the staff, you were able to make the place suitable for the shoot in about twenty minutes. It is a photo shoot under the black and white theme as mentioned in the mail that Mrs. Lee sent you last night.

You steady the DSLR camera on a tripod a few feet away from the green screen, checking to see if there is any room for it to wobble because that could blur the photo.

You heard the changing room door open and you looked up, your breath hitched as a shirtless V came out of the room.Calvin Klein printed boxers peek out from his jeans. His blond hair was slicked back, revealing a broad forehead.

His tan skin and the lines of his abs made your heart race, you felt it, that feeling, that strange feeling, you've never been like this, but you couldn't stop the urge to check him from top to bottom.

His body looks like it was created by God with special love, no wonder he is the sexiest model in Korea. Everything about him screams sexiness.His almond eyes, tan skin, full lips,deep voice, mascular body, tall frame, veiny hands. In short, his very existence is sexy.

Your eyes finally moved to his face, you flinched, seeing him staring at you, you quickly looked away, scolding yourself for checking him out like that.

but little did you know , that you miss the smirk that appeared on his pink lips at your response.

A/n : A short chapter :)

Thanks for reading!