CH:16

It's been ten minutes and you are now sitting on the sofa in the living room of his big mansion. V went to get you something to drink but still hasn't come.

You can't help but your eyes dance around the entire livingroom. Whoever designed it has done justice to their job. It is mostly designed with gray and black color theme. All the furnitures have been chosen to match those two colors. The livingroom is divided into two parts.

One side is reserved for watching TV, there is a long sofa in front of the large TV which which almost covered the half of the wall with a small table. On the other side, there is a separate section with a few sofas reserved for guests. One side of the livingroom is made of large glass windows, with gray and black curtains hanging from them.

The ceiling is very high and carved in different shapes and is full of small light bulbs. You wonder what it will looks like when you turn them on at night. A wooden staircase can be seen in the corner of the living room, probably to go to the upper floor.

You cannot imagine how much money must have been spent to build this mansion.You're sure sure even if you earn money in your entire lifetime, building something like this will be a only dream for you.

"Who is she?" You heard her faint voice in the distance. Maybe she is in the kitchen with him, because you heard that voice from the side where V walked and disappeared a few minutes ago.

"Someone I know." He said, you could feel the annoyance in his voice.

"You're hiding something from me." She also asked him to match his annoying voice.

"I think you should go now." You heard him say a little firm. She said something to him but you didn't hear it clearly.

After a while you heard footsteps echoing and you saw her coming from the direction V had disappeared.

She is tall and claims to have a lean body. The short tight dress she was wearing showed her long smooth legs. She has thin long eyes. They are sexy enough to attract any living being.

Her pointed nose is perfectly positioned on her face. Her red painted lips are full and kissable. It's hard to ignore her sexy aura if you're a breathing human.No wonder why she is in V's mansion.

She literally looks like a model and you feel jealous that she looks so perfect. You're sure it's not just you but everyone who sees her feels the same way.

You once again felt that you had seen her somewhere but you couldn't think of where.

She gave you an annoyed look and scoffed, like you stole something from her. and walked towards the main door. You heard the door open and close again with a loud thud.

"Don't mind her." V appeared with a glass of orange juice. You turned towards him when you heard his voice. You mumbled a small thank you as he handed you the glass of drink. He seated himself at the other end of the sofa."So, is there any reason for your sudden visit?" he asked.  "Or..., is it because you miss me?" You almost chock on the drink after hearing his words.You looked at him. A teasing smirk is smeared on his perfect lips. You rolled your eyes and set the glass down on the table.

"To your knowledge, I came for a business purpose." You said firm, leaving his teasing aside. Trying to be professional which is something you have been trying to do since the moment you came here.you aren't here for his stupid teasing.

"Oh.....Okay." He nodded his head, pulling his lips into a thin line.

"May I know why you refuse to go to the event in Canada?" You asked getting to the point as he leaned back to get comfortable on the sofa. He suddenly looked at you, perhaps not expecting you to know about it.