CH:13

" Look who is here."

You turned around hearing the painfully familiar deep voice, and there he was, arms crossed over his chest and his signature smirk framing his full lips. Leaning a little against the wall.

Surprisingly, his mask and cap are not there. He was dressed in all black, a black plain T shirt with a black and white varsity jacket pulled over it and denim jeans wrapped around his long legs.
His blonde dyed hair is lazily scattered here and there on his head. His look totally reminds you of a bad boy vibe.

If this was a different situation, you would probably be drooling at his attractive appearance.But now with the problems running through your head and the pain in your heart, his presence is not very appealing to you. Instead it somehow irritated you.

"Didn't know you were a clubby lady, Miss Choi." There was amusement in his voice, you weren't sure if it was true or not. "Are you alone? Or..." His words trailed off as his eyes traveled from your head to your toes, leaving a question mark.

it was a lie, if you said his gaze didn't make you shudder.

But starting a conversation with him is the last thing you want tonight. So you thought to end it quickly.

"It's none of your business." You deadpanned, he was clearly taken back by your emotionaless words.The expression on his face proves it.Even you were a bit surprised about yourself. but the fact that he cracked into a laugh at the same time confused you.

"Being bold tonight?" He asked, before stepping away from the wall and approaching you. He entered your personal space more than he should and he lowered himself to your eye level. His almond eyes looked straight into yours.
"But fluttered Miss Choi hits different." He whispered, the smell of his alcohol barely mixed with his hot breath brushing against your face.

A smirk appeared on his lips again as his eyes landed on your lips. His tongue brushed over his lower lip. You felt out of breath. His intense gaze suddenly sent shivers through your entire body.That strange feeling that had sunk to the bottom of your heart and forgotten, took over your whole body again.

His hand came to your face and his fingers gently brushed away the few strands of hair that had fallen on your face. You didn't even notice they were down until he removed them. You are so caught up in the moment.

A ragged gasp escaped your mouth as his thumb brushed your cheek, your eyes closed momentarily. His touch is gentle. It made you want more. You don't know why? You craved for it.Your not so sober state and broken heart didn't help you either.

A chuckle escaped his mouth as he saw you lean into his touch. You opened your eyes and his face was closer to yours than you thought. His lips and yours are not far apart. At once the atmosphere heated up. You swallowed.

His eyes were glued to your lips before they found your eyes. "May i?" He asked, his breath hitting your lips. You know what he means.You want to refuse his request but with the alcohol controlling your mind, you don't even know you're nodding your head giving him permission.

And the next second you felt his soft lips moving on you. Your eyes fluttered shut. His right hand moved to the back of your neck while the other gripped your waist tightly.

The kiss is not soft. It's not like you'd expect it to be soft.
It's intense. Full of lust and desire.

A muffled moan escaped your mouth as he took your bottom lip between his teeth and let go. He licked at it, signaling you to open your mouth. His warm tongue explored your entire mouth as you complied. Your tongue met his. His tongue tasted of whiskey and cigarettes. You didn't even bother to fight for dominance and just let him suck on your tongue. God, he's so good at this.

It's not like you haven't been kissed before, infact you have been several times but this is a different experience than all of them.

Your fingers ran through his soft blonde hair, it was like your mind was working against you and you couldn't control it. His hands moved up and down your waist, his fingers lightly brushing against your skin due to the fact that you were wearing a crop top.Goosebumps appeared all over your body. A groan escaped his mouth as you tugged a little harder on his hair at the feeling.

God, even his groan is so sexy.

He pulled away. You momentarily missed the feel of his lips on yours. His saliva-stained shiny lips are parted. His eyes are looking at you. breathing hard.

An amused breathy chuckle escaped his mouth at your attempt to pull him back into a kiss as your hands moved from his head to the back of his neck.

"You want more?" He whispered, his thumb wiping the saliva from your bottom lip. His voice is so seductive that it is very hard to resist. You nodded eagerly,wanting to feel his lips on your again. His playful gaze suddenly darkened. He was looking into your eyes intensely.His gaze made your whole body shiver. His eyes screamed dominance.

And a surprised gasp escaped your mouth as he wrapped one of his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him, your front collide with him.

"Your wish, Miss choi."

A/n : Guess what will happen in the next chapter ;)

Thanks for reading!