CH:01

"Choi Sara ?" As your eyes drifted towards the person who said your name,you stood up instantly from where you had been sitting for almost an hour.

The girl wearing two large round glasses looked down at you with a question mark on her face.

"Yes, it's me," you replied, she gave you a look from head to toe and then returned her gaze to your face, "you can go in," she informed."Go straight down the hallway and turn left, then you'll find the director's office," She said before walking away from your sight.

You picked up your bag from the chair and made your way down the hallway.After some time you successfully found the director's room,Your heart raced, you took a deep breath and knocked on the large wooden door, a second later you heard a soft voice say "come in" and you slowly let yourself through the doors.

With the door closing behind you, you cast your eyes around the large room, which was completely furnished with modern type furniture, with pictures of famous models hanging on the black painted walls.

As your eyes finally landed on the middle aged woman sitting behind the wooden table, she looked at you, "Please come and sit," Accepting her invitation, you walked over to her desk, pulled back the chair and sat yourself down with your bag on your lap.

"Can I see what you brought?" Closing her laptop, her eyes landed on yours, you quickly rummaged through your bag and pulled out a blue file and placed it on the table in front of her.

Taking the photos one by one, she observed, your fingers were tightly laced together, nervousness radiating all over your body.

"Hmm.." She hummed while nodding looking at the photos.Her eyes settled on your face, "They're really unique, I'm impressed" Her words calmed your heart like rain in the desert, a sigh of relief escaped your lips without her noticing."I love the way you've mixed colors and lighting and got the angles just right" she added and you smiled at her.

"But...." She stopped, looking at the photo for a bit, before looking back at you, her incomplete statement making you slightly nervous,"There are no vacancies for photographers for our magazines these days." your shoulders clearly slumped, so you failed this time too?

"But there is another job offer, if you want," she said seeing your disappointed face, your face lit up as her words took hold in your brain.

"Can i know what is it?" You asked with a hope lingering in your heart.At this moment you accept any job, even if it is not what you expected.

"Some of the busy celebrities in our company need personal photographers for their upcoming projects, if you want I can get you an opportunity for that, though this is not the interview for that." She added.

"A personal photographer ?" You asked as confusion and curiosity took over your brain.She sigh.

"Yes, a personal photographer, meaning you are contracted to one celebrity, and you become the photographer for all of his or her projects or events." She explain."But it is a short-term contract of six or eight months, which varies according to the celebrity's wishes.And one more thing, don't think it's easy, because you have to travel a lot and stick to your celebrity but I can guarantee you can get a good salary.So what do you think?" She asked,

Being a celebrity's photographer? That's something you never expected.How do you get to work with a world famous person as an ordinary photographer?Can you do this?You fell into a deep thought, as she says it's not an easy job, but you can get a good salary, seeing your hesitation, the middle aged woman cleared her throat, pulling you out of your thought to towards her.

"I know this is unexpected for you, but I brought you this offer because I was impressed with your work, let me know your decision by tomorrow," she said, placing her business card in front of you.You stared at it for a moment, before stuffing it into your bag. You stood up and bowed towards her.