CH:14 🔞

Is it better to live in the moment than to worry about an unknown future?

It all took him a few minutes. He pulled you into a nearby room. And now you are lying on a bed under him, in an unknown dark room.The only light to dispel the darkness is the light of the lamp on the small table on the other side of the bed.

His lips sucking on your neck, and your fingers run through his blonde soft hair. A loud moan escaped your mouth as he began to suck your sweet spot. You know he's smirking against your skin at your reaction, even if you can't see it.

He slowly dragged his warm tongue over the red mark he had created by sucking and biting. You hissed slightly in pain.

One of his hands moved slowly under your crop top. Your breath hitched as his cold hand collided with your warm skin.

He leaned back sitting down, looking proudly at the red mark he had created, which you were sure would turn purple by tomorrow.His hand is still brushing the skin under your crop top.

You don't know what happened to you. Maybe the power of alcohol is controlling your senses.Your hands grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to you, slamming your lips against his. Your lips moved roughly over his. A broken chuckle came out of his mouth through your aggressive kiss. He must have been surprised by your sudden move.But you could care less about that at the time.

Surprisingly this time he let you to be the dominant one.As your tongue dominated his entire mouth, his hands slowly lifted your crop top, revealing your gray lacy bra.You lifted your arms up slightly and let him take it off your body completely. Pulling away from the kiss, he took it off and tossed it aside.As his lips found yours again, he easily reached under you and unhooked the bra, removing it from your arms in one move and joining it to your crop top.

He sat back down again. Your whole body started shaking.The reason was that his lust filled hungry eyes were looking at your breasts rather than your hard nipples being exposed to the cold atmosphere.His eyes slowly moved from your breast to your eyes. You can see the desire shining in them.

You suddenly felt shy engulfed your whole body for being exposed in front of him. You raised your hands and tried to cover your breasts. But his firm grip wrapped around your wrist stopped you.

"Don't" he warned and you momentarily regretted even trying it seeing his dark gaze."You know?" He asked, fingers slowly trailing down the gap between your breasts."This is what I find most attractive in a woman's body."Your breath hitched as one of his hands squeezed your right breast, massaging the nipple with his fingers. "And I don't know why yours are so pretty." He groaned deeply before leaning forward and taking one of your red, hard nipples into his mouth.

Your eyes closed as his hot tongue swirled around your nipple. You let out a breathy moan.

He had already taken his jacket off, so your hands went up under his black tee. Your breath hitched. You feel the lines of his ton abs under your palm which you remember checking out during the CK photo shoot. You remember his perfect tan skin. Unable to hold back the desire to see those perfect abs once again, you suddenly sit up, causing his lips to part from your nipple, and he looked at you in confusion.