CH:15

Regret is like a bitch, isn't it?

You boarded the bus as soon as it arrived, surprisingly it was less crowded today, so you sat in an empty seat nearby. Slumping your shoulders down, you let out a deep sigh.

You feel very tired. You don't know if it's because of the five glasses of vodka you drank yesterday or because of your lack of sleep due to the unexpected hot event between you and Taehyung.

Just like you thought yesterday, you are regretting it, but you know that there is no point in regretting. What happened happened, time will not go back.

No need to lie, you enjoyed it more than you should, even if you thought you shouldn't.

Damn, He did as he said. He blew your mind to the point where you forgot to breathe. You were shown the stars inside that dark room.

You had sex before. But you experienced this kind of touch for the first time from him only last night. Maybe it was the alcohol or his dominance that drew you into it.

You remember the moans that came out of his deep voice as he went deep into you. You remember how his ton abs felt under your palm.You remember how his lips ran over your body. That shiver you felt when his hands touched the sensitive parts of your body.

How the way he took you to a another world with his kisses, made you forget all your problems and heart break for a moment. You remember all of that, even if you weren't that sober at the time.

However, it is only for the moment.

A one time thing.

There is nothing beyond that. And you don't want anything beyond that either.You've had enough of these heartbreaks.You don't want to create more problems by having a relationship with your work partner.

Especially, we cannot forget that he is a world famous figure.What he said yesterday is still echoing in your ears.

"This is only between us. No one else can know."

It's more like a command than a statement. Like he's saying it's better for you to keep your damn mouth shut.

Deep down you also knew that he wanted nothing more from you than a release.
Of course, he is a world famous star and he doesn't want people to find out that he had a one night stand with a girl in a club last night and damage his reputation, so you can totally understand him.

So, practically speaking, both of you were using each other at that time. But honestly, you still can't believe that you shared a bed with the world famous Model V last night. Like you thought he is someone beyond out of your reach and It's like a dream for you, until you feel the sharp pain coming from your lower part.

He is really a rough guy.

It is now 7:33. You get off the bus after reaching your destination. You breathed a breath of fresh air. Your path was made towards the office building. As soon as you entered the building, you heard someone yelling.

Your legs stopped for a moment after your brain registered it was none other than Mrs. Lee. She is sitting on a sofa in the lobby, a phone call with someone. The angry frown on her face shows that the call is not a very pleasant one.

After a moment she hung up with an angry huff. She dragged herself off the sofa, getting ready to go in the same direction as you. But she stopped seeing you standing there looking at her with your confused look. Her angry face softened and a small smile appeared on her face.