6. New family member

"Welcome to my world, Tiana."

~•~

All the pogues were safely back on the boat. 

"Could have warned us sooner" JJ says. "We would have, except the boys were on the math team." Kiara turns towards Pope and Elio. "You were on the math team?" JJ almost laughs. 

Elio didn't know what to say, so he turned towards his sister. "It wouldn't have hurt anyone if you were there too. Maybe you would be a little wiser" She shoots back.

"You little-" JJ starts but Pope pushes him back to sit. Elio flashes a small smile at Emmi. 

"The cops  took everything like it was a crime scene. Did you guys find anything?" Pope asks. "Did we find anything... No i don't think so." Emmi answers. "Oh, yeah, we did!" JJ continues and he pulls out a gun, and Emmi pulls out many stacks of cash. 

"What the hell!" "Dude what?" Pope and Kiara ask. John b already saw them take it and Elio has seen this kind of shit his whole life. He was not surprised. 

"Dude, chill" JJ tries to calm the mood down. "Why take that from a crime scene?" Pope panics. "It's better than the cops having it!" Emmi stands up with JJ. 

"I'm gonna lose my merit scholarship" Pope says defeated. Emmi and JJ get on each side of Pope. "Sh, sh, sh, sh. At least you have us, right?" JJ tires to calm the boy down. "Don't worry, I won't let you go to jail, I'll make sure of it." Emmi promises while patting his cheeks with the money. 

"Pluss, that's not all I got!" Emmi flops down next to Elio and pulls out the notebook, green pen and a pack of gum. "What's this?" Elio questions, clearly confused. "It's for drawing, i saw your old book and pen. That's just a little upgradation." She explains. After a small silence, Emmi asks hopefully. "Do you like it?" She wanted her brother to be happy. "I love it" He answers, a voice barely above whisper, pulling her into a hug. 

~•~

They made it to the platform, just to see the police and some dead body. The older ones were sitting next to some other teenagers, when Emmi and Elio were little further away bullying the frogs that were coming to the land. Or, Emmi was bullying them and Elio watched her so she wouldn't do anything more stupid than what she is doing now. 

John b and JJ asks them lots of questions, and they get quite good answers. 

Finally they decide to leave. Pope goes around the corner to get the twins. "Emmi, Elio, it's time to leave!" Pope shouts over to where they were supposed to be. But they weren't. Pope knew Elio wouldn't be so stupid to leave without telling, Emmi would, but not Elio. He runs back to the others next to the HMS pogue to break the news. 

"JJ!" He turns around to see Pope running to them. "I'm sorry. I went to get them but they weren't there" Pope explains. "What do you mean?" JJ asks. "I mean I can't find your little siblings" 

"Let me call them" Kiara pulls out her phone, but is quickly stopped by John b. "You are just wasting time. Neither of them carry their phones with them, you know that." "Then what the hell are we supposed to do!?" JJ gets frustrated. "How about we go back to the chateau, they know they can find us there." Kiara suggests. "That's good idea, if they are here somewhere, they know we will be there." John b agrees. "Okay, but if they are not back in an hour, I will take your car and drive around until I find them." JJ gives in. They all get into the boat and begin driving to home. 

~•~

"I'm glad you decided to join me" Emmi and Elio are walking on a street with Emmi holding a small frog. She recognized the frog as glass frog, very beautiful green creature.