11. Singing and Dancing

"Well that's different! You're my brother"

~•~

John b went to drop Kiara, Pope and JJ off and Emmi and Elio stayed at the chateau, waiting. JJ still hasn't told them anything about what's going on.

"We should sneak out" Emmi proposed.
"And where would we go and why would we do that?" Elio, the voice of reason replies.

"Umm, I don't know but I want to know what JJ is doing" Emmi flops down on to the sofa.
"We'll just wait for John b to return. He won't take long."

Just then they hear the sound of Twinkie arriving and John b walking inside.

"Do you know what JJ is doing and what he can't tell us?" Emmi asks impatiently.

John b sighs and sits down on the couch. "I know, but I'm not allowed to tell you"

"Well that's just bullshit!"

"Emmi!"

"What would you kids like to do?" John b chances the subject.

"Get wasted"
"Watch a movie"

"We'll be picking Elios proposal." John b decides and goes to his room to take computer.

"That's fancy, we never had one of those" Emmi says and looks at the laptop in John b's hands.

"Neither have I, this is Kiara's." He responds.

Emmi smiles and moves closer to her brother to sit next to him.

John b takes drinks from the fridge and puts them on to the table. He sits down.

"So, what movie?" He asks.

"Die hard!" Emmi screams.

"Have you watched it before?" John b asks Elio who shakes his head and talks. "She always talks about those movies, but I've never seen them"

"Are you alright if we watch that?" Emmi confirms from Elio. "Yea, of course"

"Die hard it is" John b puts the movie on and they watch it.

~•~

It was 11 pm. After the movie has ended, John b went to the bathroom while the twins talk.

"Admit it, it was good" Emmi says.

"It actually was" Elio agrees.

"Well that's a good thing, because there is four more!"

Elio laughs at how excited his twin is about those movies. Emmi has been talking about those since she was nine years old. JJ once took her to see those and ever since then, she's obsessed with them. But on the bright side, Elio loves hearing Emmi talk about things she likes.

John b comes back to the living room with a loudspeaker.

Elio jumps up from the couch, already knowing what's about to happen. He grins and pulls Emmi up too. "Why are you doing this to me?" She groans and her twin just smiles back.

John b smiles happily at the kids. It was always nice to see them have fun. He puts the speaker down to the table and takes his phone out.

"Wait!" Emmi yells and runs to their room. A few seconds later she comes back with a discoball?

(One like that I don't know how to describe it)