𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥.

Scribbling down an answer for each question even though I had not a clue what I was even doing, I let out a breath and slumped back on my chair, crossing my arms and staring at the one thing that I don't need in my life right now.

Lifting my head up I couldn't help but let my eyes linger on a particular someone in my class, they weren't looking so I don't see the problem in staring, besides I know I'm not the only one that does this.

He was too concerned about what was on his desk, his eyebrows furrowed together, he was tense, his hands were in a fist on the table and he had forgotten to come around and see how we were doing, he does it every class, he towers over the lot of us but when he comes to me he leans over the back of my chair and bend down over me, I can feel his breath on the back of my neck which distracts me from what he's saying, I just get lost at his close approximately, he's also very kind and sweet, not what you would expect. His presence is intimidating but endearing.

He's like a drug and I don't think I can get enough of him.

Lost in my thoughts of him, he decides to lift his head up and he scans the classroom and his eyes soon meet mine.

I quickly sit up in my seat and break eye contact, lifting my pen up again I start to randomly scribble at the bottom of my paper since I had completed my work and I didn't want to embarrass myself any further.

There was only five minutes left of class, I had checked the clock beforehand so any minute he's going to tell us to finish up and-

"Hand up your sheets to my desk please, I promise ill give you back your results by next Tuesday, now have a nice weekend."

Packing away my belongings, the bell went off signalling the end of classes for today, I feel exhausted and glad that I can go home, put on a comfy pair of pyjama's and go to sleep for the rest of today. I had gotten no homework assigned for the weekend, unless one of my teachers decide to upload something online last second for us to do which I hope not.

Making my way to the front door of the class room, I was about to leave when I hear my name being called out. "Y/n, may I have a word with you."

Walking to the side of his desk as the rest of the students hurriedly made their way out of the classroom , I stood in at the side of his desk as he still sat down, staring intently at his desk as before.

Slightly nervous, fidgeting with the side of my long sleeve jacket that I was wearing due to the coldness of the weather, the window which stretched across the classroom, slightly cracked open sending shivers down my spine.

"I've seen you've been distracted in class." he spoke without glancing at me once, making me shift uncomfortably within my stance.

He let out a sigh and sat back away from his desk, slumping down in his chair, his legs spread out either side of him as he pushed himself away from his desk.

"And your grades are rapidly declining in my classes, I just wanted to know if anything in particular is keeping your mind occupied from your work." he spoke with care as he does with every other student.

"Um no sir, just not understanding the assignment is all, I couldn't quite grasp what the question is asking me-"

I physically gulped as soon as his eyes drifted to me, I felt my cheeks turning red, feeling hot and bothered elsewhere, this man can only glance at me and I would feel faint, as if I am dying from a natural cause.

"-the format of it puzzled me, I-".

"Hey are you alright, you look like you're burning up."

Noticing my flustered face, not a single word escapes my mouth as soon as his big callous hand touches my forehead, so I just left my mouth shut, so I don't end up spluttering incoherent words to him.