𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞.

I was at the front counter of a bar, a drink in hand, with my husband sitting at the opposite side of the bar, discussing business with a 'client.' In other words he is ending the life of some poor or not so pure person.

He didn't wish for me to be seated with him for his clients were what were described to be 'ugly creatures' and that my 'pure eyes' couldn't see what he was about to do to them by the end of there meeting.

My husband was a former Jedi in the temple on the planet of Coruscant, but after some conflicting experiences of his own he destroyed the temple and became one with the dark side, I met him in Coruscant before I was living in the countryside of Naboo. I lived on a farm with my Grandparents due to my parents were absent from my life. I don't know or remember anything about them, so really they never really were something important to me.

As I've grown older, I left the farm behind at sixteen years old, there was never really much for me there, except for my grandparents. I wanted travel and to understand more about the meaning of life. So I travelled and met many kind people and not so kind and ended up with a job in Coruscant. I wanted a simple job so I had some money with all my flying and skills as I went on many adventures helping others and opened up a small bookstore. Over time it became popular and books sold well. That was where I had my first encounter with him.

He walked in so confidently through the front door of the shop. I remember reading this book I found, 'Little Women.' I was so invested in the book that I didn't even notice that he was right in front of me, only when he cleared his throat did I look up to meet his friendly eyes.

"Hi how can I help you?" I said the normal procedural as to every customer. He was wearing dark clothing, which looked familiar but I didn't know any better at the time, I've never saw a Jedi's attire or even came across a Jedi.

He seemed to analyse me for a minute and must of knew he was checking me out not so subtlety. "I'm sorry, I was just trying to find a good gift for a friend of mine." He kept eye contact with me and didn't shy away which did surprise me because he was only a minute ago he was eyeing me like a piece of candy.

"What genre do they like?" I put a bookmark on the page I was reading, my fantasies of being with Laurie will have to wait until later.

"Well..." he scratched the back of his neck in distress, his eyes widened in a look of embarrassment, his cheeks tinted a light pink colour which matched the colour of his lips, ok don't think like that.

"I take that as a 'you don't know.' I smiled fondly at him he shook his head in response which made me let out a chuckle. "No need to worry, I get people who don't know what they're looking for all the time, it's my job to know after all." I winked as I walked out towards the shelfs of books which were on the display for purchase.

I heard him follow behind me, "describe them to me, what are they like?"

"She's about your age I'd say," I see him pondering on what to say as he lifts his hand up to his chin. "Sassy...none of the less, she's a nice kid, obsessed with this guy she saw on some magazine though. Like Timmy or something."

"Timothée Chálamet." I let my thoughts process for a second. "Does she like, old fashioned history?"

"Yeah, I think I saw her read one at some point, I should have been paying more attention when she was reading." He mumbled to himself. I smiled thinking how sweet it was for a man like himself to put so much effort into giving a book to this girl. I know it's just a book but if someone ever did that to me, I think I would swoon over them.

I went over to the literature section and pulled out a book I think she'll like "Here, I'm reading it myself so I think she'll enjoy this."
The book was in fact 'Little Women' by Louisa May Alcott.