Chapter fifteen

"Yeah, there's a lot to unpack there."

"That shield is certinaly putting a crimp in my day." Obi-Wan said as him and Cara stood at the cannons and watched the separatist move in.

"Who talks like that?" Cara asked as she gave him a look that said he was sounding a little too Stewjon.

"You spend to much time with Anakin, my dear." Obi-Wan said giving her a smile that she returned as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"It's no use sir! Even at full power the cannon doesn't affect it." Rex said.

"All right Rex, it was worth a try. Tell the men to fall back." Cara ordered before her and Obi-Wan hid behind a fallen railing as the generator shield passed over them.

"We're inside the shield. Just stay away from those tanks." Obi-Wan ordered Rex before turning to Cara and nodding to make sure she was ready. She nodded back and they jumped off the building from behind the railing and on top of droids, igniting their sabers and enabling the droids useless while the  clones followed behind them coming down from the zip lines. And The 501st and 212th troops began fighting against the droids while Cara and Obi-Wan slashed through the droids and deflected blasts while the clones held down the front line. But they were struggling and they needed this plan to hurry up, and fast.

"Anakin and Ahsoka really need to hurry up." Cara said pulling her lightsaber out of a droids chest and turning around to slice another one through the middle.

"I agree." Obi-Wan said slicing his own droids.

"But there's not much we can do other than keep breaking the sepratists little toys for now." Cara smiled as she outstretched her hand and clumped a bunch of droids together before closing her fist and crushing the droids before they dropped to the ground in a pile of parts.

"You know some times I wonder if they just like wasting money at this point." Cara said as she watched Obi-Wan use the same trick she just had.

"And Stop copying me. Your doing it wrong." Cara said as a smile creeped across her face.

"It's not copying, it's inspiration." Obi-Wan shrugged giving her a cheeky smile.

"Whatever." Cara shrugged as the clones came running up from behind the two.

"They're right behind us, sir! They wiped out most of my unit. We had to pull out of there." Rex yelled as he ran up to the Generals before a big explosion caused them to take cover behind a fallen tank.

"The shield has almost reached the heavy cannons." Obi-Wan told the Captain as they avoided blaster fire.

"We're not gonna be able to stop them sir." Rex said.

"Move your troops back to the heavy cannons. Do everything you can to protect them." Cara ordered the captain.

"We'll delay the droids." Obi-Wan agreed.

"But-" Rex protested.

"That is an order, captain!" Cara yelled at him before he reluctantly got up to move the troops back as Cara and Obi-Wan jumped over the tank and started slashing droids.

But they only got through a few before the large blaster droids began closing in on them and Obi-Wan had an idea as the sepratust leader popped open the hatchet door on his tank and appeared.

"You must be the infamous General Kenobi. And oh, Miss Cara Organa. Heard a lot about you." The General said pointing at the two.

"We surrender." Obi-Wan said causing Cara to give him a shocked look that said what are you doing? But he just nodded to her in assurance telling her that she just had to trust him. And she knew well enough by now to go along with his plans, even though they always went one of two ways.