★ What If Someone Flirts With You?♀️

-Sora☁️
Would slightly mess up her clothing and then come to you, clinging on your arm.
"Heeeeeeyyy!
Sooo, ummmm....~" While speaking in the most seductive way possible, she will constantly rub her body agaisnt you, thus making the person you were talking to, uncomfortable.

-Yoruko Kabuya🍷
Will "accidentally" push the person aside, maybe too hard until they lost their balance and fall.
Well, immediately after that, she drags you off to somewhere else and is going to be the one to confront you instead; "WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH THEM?!" Probably get some crocodile tears out afterwards too.

-Iroha Nijiue🖌️
"..u-um, I-I understand.. if... i-if you don't love me anymore...!" Runs away with her crocodile tears. Also, would purposely do it in front of the public too.

-Kanade Otonokoji🎵
She has nothing to worry about. You're hers. But would still kill the person.

-Hibiki Otonokoji🎶
"Kanade, can you help me kill this person?"

-Setsuka Chiebukuro🎱
Since she does not have any romantic feelings towards you, she wouldn't feel THAT jealous. But she is still a yandere, so would probably curse in her mind.
Though, she would never let herself do anything that may harm you. But if the person crosses your boundaries, she will decorate them with bruises.

-Emma Magorobi🎭
Deep inside, she's loathing with rage. Anytime she loses her cool, she can get a little mean without realising it. She will most likely shoo the person away, and it goes like this-
"Hello, there. I think my partner may be feeling a little uncomfortable near your presence. Kindly, please go away."
If you try to object or say a single word, you get replied with a "shush".

-Kokoro Mitsume🧠
(I know she has a disorder thingy, and I'm not very knowledgeable about it, so I don't really know how to write her. If anyone can help, then thanks^^)
Struggles because she doesn't even understand feelings.

AN: To anyone that read or voted for this, I wish that both sides of your pillow are always cold. I wish that you always score an A+ in every assigments, homeworks, tests and exams🦋🦋