★ Reader Is Caught SH-ing♂️

TW's: SH, 2 mentions of smth without consent

How would they react to reader SH-ing?

-Yuki Maeda☘️
How do I say it.. he's just so soothing that you came up to him and revealed what you've been doing. He was surprised you trusted him a lot to tell him the one thing you've kept a secret for a while. He's happy but he saves that for later. He immediately goes to check on the scars, blowing kisses on it, and being very gentle whenever he came in contact with your body. He won't pressure you into answering his curious mind, he lets you take the time, he won't even mind having you cry on his shoulder for hours. If he could sacrifice anything for your happiness, then why not? He waits until the right moment to ask why. Whatever the reason is, he'll take care of it, even if he has to resort to murder.. because he's not afraid to do anything just to see the smile on your face.

-Shobai Hashimoto🚬
He's a sharper person than Setsuka, so it was easy for him to notice the change in your behavior, then he immediately comes to confront you about it. It isn't worth a try trying to get out of this since he's not leaving until he's satisfied. Once you finally tell him, he tenses up. He just.. doesn't know what to do or what to say in all honesty, so he excuses himself after muttering a brief apology. He avoids you after that. After a long time of gathering up the courage to talk to you, he finally does while giving you a proper apology this time. In the middle of the conversation, he pulls up a huge amount of cash and hands it over to you; "This is part of my apology.. just take it."

-Mikado Sannoji🎩
Weirded out. He was trying a new magic trick he learned on you, which is.... well.. seeing through your clothing-and it worked.. (he's perverted I'm sorry, and he made up a lie that the magic trick is smth else). Let's just say, other than seeing some very interesting stuffs, he saw your SH scars and was confused. "Jk I just saw through your clothing btw what are those scars??" he was so casual about it, as if this was all a game to him. This drove you to punch him in the face (rightfully so!) as he restrained himself from beating the hell outta you, and that's when he finally realized those were your SH scars and that you were obviously mad he did a perverted thing without your consent. He apologizes and tries to make it up to you by yapping about how much he loves you, and that session lasted for about 3 hours.
(I'm terribly sorry I didn't have any ideas for him💀)

-Nikei Yomiuri🖋️
It's not so bad, yet it's still bad.. his reaction was something like that? He did make a few comments about the scars and he kept pinching them to tease you, but then he stops to scold you, enraged that you would do this to your beautiful skin. He will stop at nothing to get you to explain WHY. Is it because of somebody abusing you? That's fine, he'll get rid of them. Or is it about your financial problems? He'll take care of that.. however, that's it. It all goes back to the way it was after your problems are over. Found out when he was going through your body while you were asleep.. immediately wakes you up once he sees them.

-Shinji Kasai🧯
How he found out? Same as Yuki. This man is the definition of "Kindness" (if you hate him consider yourself an opp), so it wouldn't be surprising if someone were to tell him about their problems. That's the same with you. You trusted him and thus, you showed him your scars. He starts showering you with words of affection, telling you that he's proud of you, and that you're doing great.. and more. He wasn't even sure of what to do at the moment, but he just went for what he thinks is right. He decided that distracting your mind would be best, so he takes you on a walk and talked about positive things. He makes sure that you feel loved no matter what. After all of this, he takes you to therapy unlike all the other characters who hasn't thought of the possibility that things could get worse. Also, he doesn't bother you with questions. Who cares about his curiousity when you're currently very hurt? Although he wishes to know what was the reason for your SH-ing tendecies. But if it was because of a person, he'd find out for sure.. and let's just say he burned them. To death.

-Hajime Makunouchi🥊
Just like Shobai, he noticed the change in your behavior. "Just what the hell changed you?" repeated in his mind. So he made his way to confront you. At first, he was cool about it, being careful not to accidentally trigger something while he speaks his words, but soon he gets impatient.... it's not like he would do anything to hurt you, but you didn't want to risk enraging THE boxer himself. Once you showed him your scars, it turns into a lecture. "What made you think this was a good idea?" he would also recommend a bunch of healthy ways to cope and makes sure you do at least one of them. After the lecturing, comes the good part of showering you with affection. Ever since then, he doesn't trust you with harmful objects anymore.

-Yuri Kagarin🚀
Knowing you could trust Yuri with anything, you told and showed him your SH scars. He's most likely gonna attack you with loving words; "Why would my dear do this to her beautiful self?", "What made my dear fail to see the perfection that lies in her soul?". Not only that, he brings you a table of your favorite snacks and cuddles you while telling you about how much he loves you. If you were to tell him the cause of the action, he's gonna take care of them! Had it beem caused by a person? He gets them tortured danganronpa execution style way (yes that includes girls). Or had it been caused by something else? Don't worry, that's immediately taken care of. He's basically Shinji and Yuki combined but changed up a bit.. smth like that I suppose. Oh I get it, he does things Shinji and Yuki would do, but his emotions control him so much that he's not able to give you personal space and just cling to you.. even when you're in a terrible state. But don't worry! All you have to do is tell him to get lost, and he will. Remember kids, communication is key.