★ What If Someone Flirts With You?♂️

-Yuki Maeda☘️
"It's okay, I know how loyal they are to me.." Wouldn't get angry at you, that's for sure. But if the person crosses your boundaries, then he will step in, say a word or two, and makes them walk away. He just wants to be the best boyfriend you could ever have.

-Shobai Hashimoto🚬
Doesn't give a shit. Well, unless he notices that you're uncomfortable.

-Mikado Sannoji🎩
Watches from a distance. Once the person leaves, he will walk over, and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is; "You're not thinking of cheating, are you?" Says this with a scary expression on his mask too. It's best that you give him a kiss to calm him down.

-Nikei Yomiuri🖋️
Tries to act tough, but deep inside he's fighting the urge to choke both you and the person. Once they leave, it will get dirty from there.
"Why would anyone want to flirt with someone as ugly and idiotic as you?"
And, well, a lot of insults coming.

-Shinji Kasai🧯
Gets insecure. "Am I not enough?" Is what's repeating in his mind. But if the person crosses your boundaries, he will beat them up right then and there.

-Hajime Makunouchi🥊
Puts his arm around you, purposely slightly choking you.
"You got a problem?", he says to the person, intimidating them. After they run away in fear of being beaten up, he just pretends nothing ever happened.

-Yuri Kagarin🚀
If it's a girl; "Oh my, this is too cute for me to see."
If it's a guy: "Say hello to my fist." No matter how much you try to stop him, he won't hesitate on turning them into a bloody pulp. At least until they get sent to the hospital, and that's when he's finally satisfied.