★ Suicidal Reader♀️

TW's: Toxic relationship, narcisstic partner, manipulation

How would they react to a suicidal reader?

-Sora☁️
Is very worried about you. As soon as you tell her about your suicidal tendecies, she will lock away all sharp objects. She would even cry herself to sleep just thinking of losing you. Shortly after that, she will take you to therapy.

-Yoruko Kabuya🍷
She's gonna be your personal therapist. She will get you to exercise often and make sure you eat 3 times a day. Same as Sora, she will keep potential harmful objects away from you. She's not gonna leave you all by yourself, even for a second. She's gonna be one of the most supportive girlfriends ever.

-Iroha Nijiue🎨
As soon as you finish venting your problems, she immediately makes it about herself. "You're luckier than me.. back when I was younger, I ....." bs. At the end of the day, you'll be the one comforting her, and because of this you only get pushed further into depression. Remember, don't date someone like Iroha.

-Kanade Otonokoji 🎵
For her own benefits, she will gladly take you to therapy and give supports for you.

-Hibiki Otonokoji🎶
Same as Kanade but she's gonna get a lot protective over you. You can't be alone. You have to shower with one of the Otonokojis watching over you, you have to change clothes with one of them in the room. Honestly, she thinks she's doing the right thing but not giving you privacy is only gonna make it worse.

-Setsuka Chiebukuro🎱
Honestly, I don't even have to explain, she's easily the best girlfriend in the world! Takes you to therapy, takes you shopping, takes you to the gym, takes you to travel the world, and always there for you. With her, I believe you'd have a better chance of recovering.

-Emma Magorobi🎭
Same as Setsuka, except she gets so paranoid at the thought of losing you that she can sometimes have a panic attack. And just like in Iroha's case, you end up being the one comforting her. Nevertheless, she still tries her best to be present for you despite her busy job.

-Kokoro Mitsume🧠
She's also gonna be your personal therapist. But she's secretly using your depression to study more about the human emotions. In the "therapy" sessions she will purposely ask sensitive questions to push you further, and somehow some way she would use it for her research.