★ If You Were Getting Bullied♀️

-Sora☁️
Threatens the person that bothered you. However if they do not stop, she will take matter into her own hands and give them a good beating.

-Yoruko Kabuya🍷
Just like she did when she first met you, she records the entire thing and threatens to post it, if the bully doesn't stop.

-Iroha Nijiue🎨
Too cowardly to intervene. Here's the thing. She always demand that you protect her no matter what happens. But when it comes to a moment where you're the one that needs help, she does nothing.

-Kanade Otonokoji🎵
She would intervene and threaten the person. But, deep down, she doesn't really care about your well-being. She just wants to make an impression that she DOES care.

-Hibiki Otonokoji🎶
She's overprotective of the ones she loves, so expect a fight about to go down.

-Setsuka Chiebukuro🎱
Talks "nicely" to the bully in private.
And when the next day comes, you don't see that person bullying you anymore, they are even too scared to look at you. I wonder why.

-Emma Magorobi🎭
Uses her status as an influencer to ruin the bully's life. You are hers, therefore she's the only one that gets to pick on you (as in playfully).

-Kokoro Mitsume🧠
Just one death stare from her is enough to scare off a person.