Win

I heard heels clacking and instantly knew it was them so I put my hair up and took my earrings out. I put them in my book bag and took off my hoodie while walking.

Britney grabbed my hair and yanked me back. She tried punching me but I twisted her arm around while her minions were punching me. People were gathering around recording. I twister her arm around and punched her in the face. I grabbed the back of her neck and threw a tight hook at her.

She got punched to the ground so I turned around and punched one of her minions that was punching my rib cage.

I punched her till she fell then her boyfriend came at me. He punched me really hard in the face but I grabbed his legs and knocked him to the ground while punching him.

Then 2 girls and 1 other boy came in I beat up the girls but a teacher ran over while I was fighting the guy. She tried to pull us apart but failed so she called for backup. He threw a good few punches at my face so I leg swept him and got him on the ground.

I repeatedly was punching him on the ground until my knuckles were really swollen and some teacher threw me off of him. I was sat outside blood drilling down my nose while I called my dad. The principal was yelling at me when my dad showed up. He had Salish, because she got picked up early.

They had looked around and saw blood everywhere and noticed me. He ran up to me when the principal stopped him, saying "Mr. Matter she beat up 6 people she is suspended for 2 months!" My dad said "who started it" while blood was coming out of my mouth and nose I said "this stupid chick Britney, but I ain't mad I won." My dad told the principal we were going home and put me in the car.

"Dad I'm sorry everyone just started attacking me!" I said but heard my phone beep.

I looked down and saw my friend Sasha sent me my fight video. My dad told me he was disappointed in me and when we arrived home he needs to see that video. We got home to see Nidals whole family, because they were recording a video with them when they rushed out.

Everyone looked at me and saw blood all over me. Nidal ran over and said "ELI ARE YOU OK!?" I told him yea I just got into a fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dad explained that I was suspended for 2 months and told me to explain everything else. So I did

"I was walking outside to the buses when Britney attacked me and grabbed my hair I twisted her arm and beat her up but her minion was punching me, so I got her to. Then her bf ran up to me but I swept his legs and he fell. Then 2 other girls and 1 guy tried fight me.

They all looked at me and started asking a bunch of questions. I told them there was a video and shared my screen to the big screen tv. We all sat down on the couch watching my 10 minute long fight.

When it ended Nidal hugged me and his brother told me I was scary. They told me I did a great job though.

My mom told me I wasn't in trouble but to be careful. Then I got a shower to wash all the blood off of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the next day when I woke up at 7am and got ready for the day. Say sat just left for school so now I'm alone. I went over to Nidal's he explained he went cyber 2 weeks ago so we won't be at school.

Nidal and I went up to him room and I sat on his bed while he gamed. His older brother Neshan was the only one there, but he soon left to go to work. Now it's just me and Nidal.

I'm watching tiktok and see one where this girl is sitting on the guys lap while he is playing a game. I get an idea and walk over to Nidal.

He moved his headset and said "What are you doing?" He didn't say it in a mean way. I sat one his lap and hugged him. He went back to playing his game while I was on his lap but I then heard him whisper

"The things you do to me Eli"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N:

Soooo what about that!!!