Chapter 17

BPOV

It been 1 month and im al fit and and healthly carlilse had said, i realised that the cullens were staying over untill they want to leave, wich made me annoyed a little, i had forgiven the others but i could not bring my self to for give edward, he had caused too much damage, "Earth to bella, Earth to bella" i snaped put of my thoughts by Alices voice and her hand waving over my face.

 "What?" i looked wildly around, jane lgiggled and alice. "I was aksing if your would like to go shopping with me" alice was bouncing in her chair, i groned, "do i have to?"i my voice was all winey, jane laughed harder. "yes, i'v seen you closet and i needs new cloths and accsesorys" she gave me a hard stare, but i glared at her, "fine" i huffed and put my head on the table "But i choose what i want to buy"i lifed my headto see her face, she was pouting at me, it was my turn to giggle and her to glare, i stood up and went to get changed.

Everyone was staring, mostly at me because of my Whirte hair but some people stared at alice or jane.  we went throught the door to a near shop, again every one turned to see who it was and froze at the site, we walked ferther in to the shop, i groned mentily why couldn't they look away for once, jane noticed and rubbed my back in a comforting gesture.

2 hours we were soon done, finaly. i dumped all my things on my bed. and went down stairs to the libery were the others were, i stomped in grumpily. Aro, Caius and Marcus looked up from their books. "did you enjoy shopping" i just looked at him, Aro tryed to hide his smile but failed. i plonked my self down on the edge of aros chair. i looked at what he was reading, withering hights again."why are reading that, you'v read that a million times" i sighed and put my hand on my hips, he laughed slightly. "oh well, its a good book" Aro closes the book and put it down.

"im board" i pouted at him, "well......more shopping" "been there done that" i muttered and left them to their books.i hate shopping, it boring in the castle, i grumbled all the way to my room, some of the guards i passed looked at me in confusion, some even laughed slightly. i slamed my door shut. "Hey bella" i nealy leped a mile. i turned to jane who was in my window frame, my heart slowed down to a healther rate. i Glared at her, she was laughing hard, would she ever leave the volturi, i cocked my head to the side, "jane would you ever leave the volturi" that question took her by surprise. "i don't know, i lived here for centuries and centuries..... why?" Jane hopped of the window sill in to my room. "just wondering" she eyed me susbisously, she walked to the door, "night bella" she left.

i yawned befor changeing in to my night gown.i took all my make up and jewleary off. there was a knock at the door. i walked slowly to the door and opened it, it was Edward, "yes what do you want?" he sighed, blowing his sent in to my face, which stunnded me in to silence for a few moments "to talk to you. but don't run off this time" i winced slighly at the memory of last time, but the look in his eyes told me he really needed to."Fine" i walked way from the door" edward closed the door behind him.

 "bella you must understand, i didn't want to leave, i only did beause i thought you were safe, i wouldn't have left if i knew victoria was there, please " he was begging me now, " why did you leave" my voice was straned slightly. "i thought i was doing something right, you were too fragile for me. i thought it could be better, you of all people should know i still love you so i left so i didn't drag you in o my problems" i frowned "But yet you still left,and this is the damage" he winced, but i wasn't finished "if you would have listened o me for once in your horribal existance, you wouldn't have left, we would still be together, but you went, i had to fend for my self" i folded my arms. "im sorry" "SORRY ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH, your sorry doesn't solve everything, " i glared a him with anger, "But i love you bella, can't you see that. i freaking love you so much i kills me watching you glare ar me" i looking in his eyes,i wanted to hate him for ever but he wasn't lying, i couldn't resist, i launched my self at him.