Chapter 23

BPOV

Today my due date,and the twins were making no excape. jane lifed me from the chair i was sitting in, one of them rolled, ihuffed, jane smerked. "i serously thing the going to be gymanst, the never stay still for 5 minuets" i patted the top of my belly witch causghed one to kick again, that hurt this time "Ow" jane stopped laughing, hen suddenly shap pains filled my stomach, i screamed in pain, water was every were. jane lifted me up and ran to my room, soon followed by heidi, in the back ground i saw alec dissapear in a other dirction. i screamed again.

Aros POV

i walked in to the throne room and sat down next to marcus and caius, it was nice and quitet, i heard bella scream oh dear its her due day i forgot, alec bursted in "Bellashavingherbabysnow" macus and cauis was up in seconds we ran to bellas rooms we could hear her scream but soon joinded by two new crys. we waited a few minets so they could clear up, i opened the door. There in bellas arms were two small babys, a boy and a girl, they both had pure white hair like bella, she looked up as soon as the door opened, jane sat down next to her, gazing at them with love in her eyes, bella pased the girl to her and held out her arm holding he boy to me.

 i walked forward and held him, he looked almost like edward ecseped that his hair was pure white. he opened his eyes, they were a lovley chocolate brown colour, i smile spread over my face, a smile followed on his face, showing his teethless mouth, i passed him to marcus who finally had some life in his usally dead board eyes, i turned to bella who was yawning slightly, i sat next to her. "Whats their name going to be?" i should know what my grandsonand daughter's name should be. "Well i was thinking storm and lily, i like those names" she sighed, and jane gave her back her daughter, lily snuggled in to bella, lily looked just like bella ecseped that her nose was diffent slightly, bella close her eyes and with in seconds soft snores filled the room, cauis passed storm back to jane who put him in her other arm then put some blankets over to keep them walm, we tiptoed out , careful not to wake them.

XXXXX Next morrning XXXXX

BPOV

i woke up to some crying i opened my eyes, both of my wonderful children were in my arms, jane must have placed them there when i fell a sleep. i looked at my son storm and my daughter lily, they looked almost like me and edward, but they had my chocolate brown eyes, i sighed storm was crying , snuggled hin up closer to keep him warm, at that moment jane entered holding a pile of baby cloths and two baby carriers that straped on to your front,  i laughed, there was a grumbling sound from storm and lily, they must be hungry, i got out of bed, jane handed me a bottle of milk and she took lilly out an arm so i could feed storm, while she fed lily, she must have wanted them so much.

once we were done we all had a bath (not jane) and got dressed, storm was wearing a blue jumpsuit whle lily was wereing a pink jumpsuit, they were very cute, we left the carriers and walked in to the throne room. around us the men looked at me then to my gorgus children, some rubbed their eyes, whilr the girls around me insantly, storm and lily looked over welmed slightly i laughed at their faces. they smiled witched caused every one to go awww. i smiled again. we were go ing to be very happy here, and withathat every boy crowed around us.