Chapter 15

BPOV

i opened, eyes, my brown met with janes red, her face full of consern, i sat up slowly, before i could say anything i was cruched in to janes arms," you nealy gave me a heart attack, and thats a very hard thing to do" she pulled away and looked at me in the eye, "Sorry" i looked around, i was in a cella, what was i doing in a cella, jane seeing my confusion answered, "You jumped out a window so we put you in here just in case"  oh i did jump.... i had a fuzzy memory, "oh" i thew my legs off the bed and stood up, but i crashed strate to the ground, jane caught me,"i can't walk at the moment, my legs feel very weak" jane sliped her arm around my shoulders and lifted me off the ground, and ran throught the doors, up the stairs and in to the throne room,aro, marcus and caius were there along with the cullens.

 "AROOO" i shouted, he looked up and smiled. jane put me on my feet but didn't let go, i tried to walk forward but my knees buckled under me, jane held my weight, "i can't seem to hold my weight at the moment, i can't walk" i pouted slightly, i looked up at them, aro, marcus and caius was already in front of me, i was cruched in their hugs, "I hope you get better soon, and don't you go jumping from windows again, you almost made alec pee himslef which is quite hard for a vampire to do" aro raised his eye brows at me, "hey its not my fault, i didn't want to jump either so don't point fingers at me" i folded my arms and stamped my foot. which hurt slightly, Aro laughed, i stuck my tounge out at him. the door swung opend and felixw and demitri came in. they both cryed out when they saw me, "BELLA" i was cruched in there hugs again. they put me down which caused me to wobble were i was standing, jane caught me again, they looked at me in confustion, "I can't walk at the moment" i sighed, both of them looked at my feet, "hello " i waved my hand in front of them. felix cracked a smile, i looked around again, "Im borad" i winded again, aro laughed again. "Do what you please" he sat on his throne , i turned to jane, "walkies" i made my voice a little higher, jane cracked a smile and waked through the door holding my arm.