Chapter 29

BPOV

only 1 day to go and everyones jumpy and anxious, me i was the worst. mostly because they want to kill to get me. some think that rather flattering but think its cruel. most of the city had bean to feel as if something was wrong. some familys had evan went of an exstended holiday just to be sure, well im glad their safe for now. Storm and lily had insisted that i teach them probily how to fight well mostly jasper and emmett. i had let them help since i had not really blamed them for what eddie did.well acturly i had foriven most of of the coven. all but one. i leped out of my window, i couldn't be bothered going down the stairs. and into the courtyard. "MAMA"lily had jumped after me, opps i should have told them not to do that. easlily i caught her and set her down. "Lily if i jump out the widow you shouldn't follow, i might not catch you fat enough and you'll hurt your self" i scolded bending down to her hight. "sorry mama but if fun, and you don't have to catch me i can land fine ike you did" she said innosently and startedplaying with my hair.

i rolled my eyes and picked her up in my arms, she giggle, i started tickilg her. her laugher filled the castle. she carmed down after i stopped to let her breath. "you done please" she gasped out a second time "Yes im done sweetie" i said laughing at her pink face. i stood up strate and put my hands on my hips. she smiled up at me. "well mama it was fun" she sighed and pulled me near the water. "mama can you make fun shape with it please i don't know how, but storm doe but he won't teach me" she did the cutes doe eyes i have ever seen, one you make you heart melt, and you can never resist.  "of cource, all you have to do is picture an image of an animal that you want but also control the water as well, the water will take the shape of the animal, see" i morphed a ball of water in to a small wolf and a big wolf. i made it so they were chasing each other for the fun.

"pretty" she grabbed the smaller one which turned to ice in her hand. she giggled and stated playing wih it, like zooming it around her head. well it her fun. i left her to play with her new toy, it won't melt till she doesn't want it so it could last a very long time. i was about to go back in to the corridors when some black feth like things were falling no stop frm the sky. Ash. Around the city chaos eroupted around the castle. They were almost here.

 ________________________________________________________

Sorry its so short. i would have done it longer but it seemed lik a goodplace to stop .please...

 Comment

vote

fan

and wait in suspence