Chapter 34

BPOV

Forks looked older now. just like i came here it was wet but not raining yet. lily and storm were arguing now, it was acturly quite entertaining to watch. "mama tell him, i want to push you throught town, i think it would be fun, please"   "no alice will because shes tall enough and you can't reach the bars and one of you can sit on my lap" "me me pick me" storm said jumping up and down in his seat. "storm that is not the way ask and lily hasn't said a word about it" Ailce commented and parked the car somewhere.

Alice helped me out the car and into the weelchair. "lily would you like to sit on my lap" exsitment filled her face and she climed up onto my lap. "what about me mama? do i have to walk" storm said innoesently. "hop on" a triumphant smile lit his face. i rolled my eyes. he always seemed to get his way. he journy in the weel chair was quite fun, well you could minus the constant moving about from storm. "will you stop figeting.or you'll walk" he stopped immedietly.

"so can we go to the supermarket to pick up some food" i said stroking lilys white hair. "we've already got food in" " i don't really care, i still want to go." alice laughed. there were a few people out. some of them stared at me or my children. storm was geting quite angry at getting stared at. It started to snow. "storm try not to do that, it would attract unwanted attion" i wispered. "sorry mama, it got annoying, but i like snow. they can we go to school here, i like it here, if is too wet then i let the sun come out, if its too dry then i can make it rain and if we want to play base ball then i can make a thunderstorm" he wispered back. i rolled my eyes. i could just imagine the Volturi vs the Cullens in a baseball match. i laughed quietly to my self. "what so funny mama" "well i could just imagine the Volturi vs the Cullens in a baseball match" Alice laughed followed.

 we entered the supermarket, storm and lily jumped off my lap and started walking next to me. "bella you don't mind if  look over here do you?" alice pointed to a cloths section. "yeah do what you like alice" i said weeling my self from alice. "Mama can look at the clothes with aunty alice" lily said slowing the weels on the chair with her shield. "sure" she ran off to meet alice. storm just stood there. "do you want some clothes" i guessed. a small red tinge apped on his cheeks. he nodded. "why not"  he ran off like lily to alice.  i turned the corner and froze......Charlie.

___________________________________________________

Dur Dur duuur

plsease tell me what you think

please comment

vote

fan