Chapter 19

BPOV

i looked at the test, POSITIVE, i groned, i never thought this would happen, i never ever  thought i would end up being pregrant but i was. i couldn't stop pacing in my bath room, i had rented a room in a hotel in ameica. i took a deep breath and left the bathroom, i packed my bag and paid then left the hotel. as soon as i was out of sight throught the trees. 10  minuets later...... i came to a stop in a medow, it hit me. this was mine and edwards medow before he left me alone. i rubbed the slight bump on my stomach and sat down under a tree. the sun was shining slightly through the clouds, i slowly sank in to darkness,

JacobPOV

i was running in my wolf form,out of nowhere the sent hit me, it was horrible, too sweet, i wrinkled my nose and followed it.

Me:Sam sould i go and see what it is?

Sam: yes but bring quil and paul with you.

behind me i heard them, soon they were next to me, we entered a medow, there asleep by a tree was a 18 year old girl by the looks of it, she reminded me of somone, but i couldn't put my finger on it. the girl had strange pure white hair, and was wearing some blue cloths that matched her hair, she looked beautiful, hevenly almost.

Paul: jake snap out of it, shes the vampire, we have to kill her.

Me: shes not a vampire, shes a sleep and vampires don't sleep if you rember

we all looked at her again, her stomach was sticking out slightly, i lisened slightly,

Me:  the girl had a heat beat, no two heart beats, she's pregrant but she looks and smells like a vampire, what the hell is she?

the others listened at my stament before turning to girl, the girl began to stur, her eyes fluttered open, instantly she shot up in to a crouch whaen she saw us,  looked at her in the eye, she had brown eyes like bella i had to leave behind befor she went missing wihout a trace. the grl had an am  on her stomach protetively. she growled softly at us.

me: sam what should we do, shes not a vampire but shes not a human either.

Sam: lm coming to see so don't let her escape.

at that moment sam bursed through the trees his eyes saw the girl, we all turned to him, that was a mistacke becaus the girl had a chanse to run, jeees she fast, she was even faster than a normal vampire and us. she punched a tree down so it fell behind her but i easly doged it, i could see her white hair easily through the trees, the girl slowed down a bit, her hands on her stomach, her feet caught in her cloths she tripped and fell to the ground, we all walked to her side, she wasn't moving, she was beathing softly, her arms wraped around her tummy. her hair was glowing slightly. i turned her so she was on her back, she was must of passed out. we all circled her.

me: what should we do we can' just leave her.

Sam: lets take her to the rez, wel see what to do with her there.

i nodded, i ran in to the bushes and turned human and pulled my shorts on, i enter we the others were, i knelt down and picked up the girl, she was warm, i walked to my house with the othes following behind, Billy weeled to the window, shock crossed his withering features, but i comtueed in to the house, then placed her on the couch. i sat next to her.