Chapter 36

THE LAST CHAPTER PEOPLE. _____________________________________________________________

BPOV

finaly we were home. some how it made me feel better and worse seeing charlie. better because i know hes alive and kicking. but it could be worse because he couldn't look after him self proberly. even after 5 years. Alice helped me out the car and into the weel chair again. storm took the shopping in. well float in with him using his power. i rolled my eyes and weeled myself into the kitchen, lily was telling Aro about in her scilent way. edward was smiling slightly looking at lily in a farthly way i some times see on Carlisle face when he looks at his children. Its about time edward became a father for them now. storm ran into the kitchen in his new shirt looking like he won the lottery.

"Aunty rose look what mama bought me. i look awesome now "he said as she picked him laughing. "and i won a staring compostion with a teddie bear" sniggers could be heard around the house.

"thas not possile storm, they don't have eye lids"alec said; he and emmett were playing call of duty 3.

"NO NO NO HE BLEW ME UP, JANE TELL HIM" alec shouted, his eyes wide, horrifed that he lost the game. he such a child. i glanced at jane. she was by rose and lily, rosalie didn't look that comfatable with jane near, but sh acted as if it didn't matter. lily was also telling jane what happened, saving me from taling to her. 

"why has this teddy got its eyes torn out" felix questioned pulling it from the bag. storms face flushed red

. "I told you i won a staring compotion with it"

"nice one" jasper said ruffling his hair. boys will be boys.

"just so you know, if you hear a thud.... it probily me falling over, or over something" i called out to every vampire in hearing range. slowly ans shakily i pulled my self from the weel chair. i took a shaking step, the floor came towards my face. beofr i could react a set of arms grabbed my shoulders and lifted me into a standing postion but didn't let go.

"Maybe some one should supervise you" Edwards voice said amused. i glared at him, his smile didn't faulter, odd that aways worked againt jane and the others. i huffed and took another step. i wobbled again but still stood standing. slowly i began to walk down to living room, edwards hands hovered to catch me if i fall.

Finaly after half an hour i could sprint. it was nice to get back to my feet. i skiped into the living room. it was time to show the volturi around. In the corner of my eyes something below shoulder hight jump out at me . "ALICE" i screamed and fell over the coffie table. A cold hand grabbed me befor i couldbit the floor. it was edward.Again. i glared at alice; who was in stiched and smiled at edward; who set me on my feet "Thanks. Ok who want to show them around the town" i looked around. from around and in the house no one wanted to just yet. "Or we can play paint ball" i had soon found put that the cullens had paint ball guns with amo; they use to play when it was stormy but then started to play baseball in stead. almost every one was down stairs and in front of me. "Ok ok but theres onlt fourteen guns, so it will be the cullens Agianst me and who i choose becasue i came up with this idea" they groned then walked into the living room in a line. All the cullens dissabpered for a moment but were back in more apropiet clothing. "In my team, storm" he cheered them went to get changed, "Lily" she did the same"jane, alec, demteri, and......" i glanced at the remanding people. "renta" she cheered while the others groned.

i rolled my eyes and went to get changed. i picked out a black top, black loose trousers. black army shoes(i had no idea how i got them), a Black hat to hide my white hair so i don't get caught, then over the top a tight black jacket. "Ok im laying on some rules" i glanced at both teams. they nodded and came closer. "1. no usind there gifts" almost every one groned "That means no pain, no sheild , no invisability, no taking away sences, no seeing future, no reading minds, no feeling emotions any more of that. ok, i know some of you can't help it" i glaced at the cullens. "but you will try Or i'll have aro check, then to jane for cheating.." i said training off. fear is the best way to keep to the rules. they nodded a little fearfully."2. if you get hit more than 5 times your out then you have to come and sit here" i pointed to tha back garden."3. you can't fire a gun when your out either. 4. you can't hit you own team. OK Lets go" we all moved to our postions. i sat high in a tree hidden by the leaves.i watched as esme was hit twise by storm who instanly moved as soon as he fired to avoid getting hit. i looked around, edward was perched on the roof top of the house, peering around. i slowly aimed, carful not to make any noise, i aimed for his nose. i pulled the trigger. It was a direct hit, instanly i ducked down not moving.my eyes were fixed seeing past a a few leaves, other than that i was compleatly covered. he did look my way but didn't fire. some how that made me nervious.

After 10 minuets i watched as jane, alec, demeri, storm, lily and renta were out on my team, but the cullens lost Esme, rosalie, alice, edward and emmett. Carlsile like me stayed out of the picture untill someone crossed his path. i streched out my senced, from the sounds of the breathing, one was hidden in the bushes, it was low and steady, Must be Carlisle. there was a nother low breathing but it wasn't as slow as carlisle, this was coming from the back garden, hidden by the trees. through the leaves i could jaspers eyes peering through the leaves. Carfully i aimed.but something har and wet hit me in the shoulder. Carlsile must have seen me instanly i shot three shots at jasper. he was out. Another paint ball narroly missed my head. i dropped from the tree and landed in a crouch. sprinted around for a few minuets then kicked Carlisle in the back; sending him into the back garden where the others were.

i heard a faint crash as he hit the ground. instanly he jumped up and looked around, gun raised. i could tell he didn't like it, even if it was a paint one. slowly and quietly from where i was. i lifted the gun so the barrol of the gun was resting on a branch. i fires three quick shots. Splat splat splat. Stomach, chest and for head i hit him. he was out. "I win" i danced out the of the bushes, waving the gun above my head. The others clapped and cheered, including some of the cullens.

"Mama did it, she beat you" i felt four small arms wrap around my legs. i felt happy, truly happy. not because i won the game, i had finalie got my family together, no jelocly between the cullens or the volturi any more, no more wars. Obviously everyone felt the same. the problems i had with edward had disolved now. i watched as he came closer; wiping off the paint from his face as he leant forwards to kiss me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanx for reading this story its been fun to write. plz comment on where i should at some point do a sequel but that won't be for a long time. thanx for all those who voted for this story, and commented and fanned. it been nice getting good comments.

~ Badwolf~