Chapter 3

BPOV

its been 2 years and i was feared by some of the guards,i found out that i could control the element of water( i could boil, freeze it, and move it about), i am faster and stronger than the normal vampire, found out that i could become a invisable if i waned to. i was a good fighter so i didn't need to uses my powers all the time. i hated the cullens now, for what they did. i was still broken on the inside. i could tell thatt some think was coming, i could feel it.

i entered the throne room,evey one just staired at me. "Sorry did i just intrupt the volturi's stearing compotion?" i asked

" why are you not dressed appropriaely" marcus asked scrutinising my cloths.

"I did not know i had to where somthing formal for a saturday night" i said with confusion in my tone. Aro stood up

"We have some guests, some unfriendly visitors, Bella, and you need to get them taliored now,if you please"Aro said sitting down.

"Of corse, i shall be back soon" i said leaving the room,

i went to my room, the maid were already there.

"Bella would you like to were red or blue?" one of them asked

"Blue pleases, to keep in contrast with my hair. you know..." i said playing with my hair slightly.

"Yes certanly, blue will match your hair perfecly." the other one said pulling out a blue dress, it had a corset and the bottem flows to the ground.

"I like that one"i said pointing to it, the maids helped put it one. then we moved to my make up, then i brushed my hair and strationed it. i looked beatuiful.i thanked them and left to the throne room, Aro smiled as i came in to view.

"Blue maches you perfectly, bella, but you may need yuo be invisabal till we ask to to be visabal, and you may need to control you emtions as well." Caius said sitting down. i turned invisabal. and whent behind Aro's throne.

"How much longer?" Aro asked Demitri.

"Gianna is leading them up now but i swere that there all not i the right minds at the moment." Demetri said as some of the guards lind up along the wall.

The wodden doors flew open, i tried not to scream in fury but all i did was a hushed growl, i could belive it the Cullens here,in volturra. i clamped my teeth together to stop fron shouting.