Ch1 Ep 1 | Beyond the horizon |

FIRST CHAPTER

"The heroine"

Episode 1....

....

"Beyond the horizon"

....

.....

***A clear sky... A pleasant breeze on a bright and cheerful day... In this view, from above, looking down upon a refined city... We can see several Fletchling flying, coming in and out of the city, mostly... it seems they are flying away from what appears to be the center... as we zoom in on the scene, we can observe a tall tower in the center... This seems to be Lumiose City...***

....

***From the top of that tower... there was a figure observing... and suddenly, music starting to play...!***

***With a step, and a leap, as the music begins, in a chase-like style, we can see the legs and feet of someone with green toned body, running and jumping with agility across the rooftops of the houses and buildings of that sophisticated city, all the while the music playing, and glimpses of that figure running, as opening credits start to appear: "A multi-series made by @absolish....", "Characters, story, and direction by @absolish....", finally acknowledging the title of the work... "Universe... L"..... "1st Chapter".... "The Heroine"***

***on another side of that city, a small explosion occurred, coming out of what seemed to be a Pokémon laboratory, and two figures, two shady humans ran out, carrying what looked like bags of materials, filled with Mega Stones and Key stones***

-"Heh! That was much easier than expected!"

***Unknowingly to those individuals, as they ran through the beautiful streets of that city, the previous figure approached at great speed, still with the calm music playing, parts of that figure seen more clearly, a mask, a cape, speeding along, noticed as it runs just on the rooftops next to where those thieves are running***

-"It seems peace has made them soft! There's no one capable of stopping us."

-"Heh, no one's around, with these things we'll become richer and more powerful!"

....

.......

????: I won't let you ruin the peace I've worked so hard to achieve!

***With a leap, the mysterious figure crosses high, landing on the roof in front of the path of the thieves. The two humans, hearing a growl, from their perspective, see a slim figure, standing proudly on that rooftop, blocking their path...***

-"You don't think it's..."

-"Right in this city?"

????: You're quite unlucky... After all...

***With a jump down, standing in front of those thieves in that street, and in pose, ready for action... "Leia enters the scene!"***

Leia: You've encountered the worst person to try to commit your misdeeds against~

***It was her, the heroine of Paldea, since the last time we saw her, brimming with confidence and a strong presence, her new mask showing features to tell her apart from other Meowscaradas, with cat-like "whisker" marks, carrying her characteristic floral bombs, sporting a somewhat peculiar logo, as the nervous thieves now step back a bit, and one of them prepares a Pokeball***