Ch2 Ep 4 | A new destiny |

*Starting the episode, from the previous one, some time has passed since the last time... two years... three years have passed since an Abominaceon entered a certain portal... a year spent asleep in such a place... and more time later....*

...

*In this scene, we can see in the intro of this episode, several shots of what appeared to be a pickup truck, traveling on a great highway, a long road, for now only seen from the outside at multiple angles... That vehicle... Came from far away... on the horizon, finally we can see that in its journey on that road... In the distance, ahead of it... A great city lay ahead...*

...

*In this ample shot of the horizon, as that truck travels, still unable to see clearly who was travelling in it, something could be speculated, while on that long road, some memories shots are given as its journey continues, with that music of introduction, journey, memories, Lyla and Zack seen in the memories of these two years, how in that cabin, he taught her about this world, speech, writing, basic things, everything she never knew due to a life full of tragedies, now she had a chance to lead a normal life, likewise, in other brief background memories, you could see how Lyla also explained and showed Zack about her powers, gradually recovering them, so they become a good part of her life and no longer a curse on her destiny...*

...

*They became very close during this time... she always looked towards that horizon, where today... she would finally meet... on the journey of that truck, as it began to enter the city, tall buildings everywhere, so many people, so many things, for now, just seeing someone placing their hands on the window, with only the shadow we could see now of this figure, it was clear their great amazement at everything... with a great impression of such a place, that truck slowly navigated carefully through that great city, so many streets...*

...

*As it even reaches near the center of that city, seeing people moving from side to side, at the stops and traffic lights, it would be natural for people to also catch sight of those in that truck, although from the perspective of the scene, we wouldn't be able to, but it's a bit strange, if they don't notice anything unusual about them, it's because...*

-Zack: "Are you sure you're capable of going out in public?"

-Lyla: "No problem at all, thanks to you, I've been practicing something new!"

*In another memory, we could hear the voices of those two some time ago, having planned this, this journey, from the perspective in that city, everything seemed normal... and surely things will be like that from now on... right?...*

-Lyla: "Even with my powers, I now know better who I really am, no more hiding, I...!"

*Hearing those words from Lyla before the memory ends, being interrupted by the truck reaching its destination, and the sound and sight of a door opening preventing the end of the sentence from being known, and just seeing as two figures finally got out of the truck, only their footsteps seen as they exited it, and the scene suddenly changed, inside that great city, the view of those two, seen from afar, only noticing that in the truck there was a lot of wood, in front of a large industrial establishment, the camera slowly approaching those events, we finally return to the present here, but only seeing a bit of Zack's figure from his back, noticing he has become a bit taller and more muscular, from that point of view, not allowing us to see... the new Lyla yet...*