Ch2 Ep 3 | The start of a new dawn |

*This episode... beginning with the following music... presented in a similar style... in a narrative and images such as from a fairy tale, it narrated and showed... the story of Lyla... The events... of the "Project L" story... (Activate this music to start this narration simultaneously)*

"Once upon a time... There was an Eevee whose dream was to become a beautiful Sylveon... In an Eevee Village... alongside her sister, she would seek a solution..."

"She was unable to evolve... with the proposed science of a Servine... that Eevee would travel to correct her fate..."

"She would leave her life behind, seeking to make her sister proud, she would arrive at a Lucario's experimental place..."

"She would endure all kinds of pain and suffering to see her dream come true, even if it cost her life and her form..."

"Such horrors caused her many changes... As she believed she had fulfilled her dream, she was used and betrayed, her sister consumed by her horrendous form in the process..."

"Time passed... And she changed even more into this form... With fear... trauma... pain... with help... she would escape from all that.... To never return to that place..."

"She faced the Lucario, and escaped thanks to the Servine... she crossed that pink portal... and after a long sleep, and a beautiful encounter, she would be reborn into a new life, in a new world, from zero..."

.....

*After that fairy tale-like narration... about a sad story... we would return to the continuation of the previous chapter, a few days have passed since Lyla arrived, she and Zack were at his kitchen table, Lyla still covered by blankets while drinking from a cup of hot chocolate Zack offered her, in this place, we realize that this narration was about Lyla telling her entire story to Zack, and thus, resuming after this...*

Lyla: And that's my story...... And who I am...

Zack: Wow... It's so...

*Zack's reaction would be normal, so amazed and astonished, not knowing what to say about what happened to Lyla, as she with her gaze lowered, still thoughtful about her story, but trying to leave all that behind*

Lyla: I'll understand... if you no longer want to help me... after knowing what kind of... "thing"... I am... I wouldn't want to involve anyone else in my li- mhm!

*At that moment, Zack would surprise her with a hug, wrapping his arms around her, with his Flareon warmth, Lyla looking surprised and a bit nervous and uncomfortable, but Zack not letting her go*

Zack: You need the help more than anyone... I... I'm sorry you went through all that...

*Lyla would only react with a slight sigh, accepting the help and the hug, still not understanding many things, especially that kindness of his*

Lyla: *Sigh* ... Alright alright... Your kindness feels a bit... contagious... Not like you could have done much by knowing me... But I appreciate it...

*In those moments, Zack would release Lyla, and she would finish her hot chocolate, looking at her hands, trying to smile a little, while observing herself closely...*

Lyla: Since I arrived in this place, I haven't been able to use my powers much... I feel... blocked...

Zack: Maybe I don't understand much of what you told me, but it must be great to have all those powers of Eeveelutions and transformations!

Lyla: "Hmm... That's what I thought too but... Now I feel like they're more of a burden to me... I might make use of them here... here... Speaking of that... Where exactly are we?

*After the question, Zack just gets up and smiles, making Lyla join him in the living room, he sets up several logs to light up his fireplace, and after both sit near it, he indicates to look out the window*

Zack: According to what you told me... You come from another world?

Lyla: Yes...

Zack: Where Pokémon are... Small?

Lyla: There everything was different, to be honest, I could fit in well here if it weren't for my strange appearance

Zack: We'll work on that... As for the other thing... I live alone in this cabin, it's somewhat far from the city, but I dedicate myself to selling the wood I collect from that forest, no one dares to approach because it looks so eerie, but I found you there...

*Lyla would slowly get up to that window, from the hill where that cabin was, looking down at that forest, and everything in that world, out there, unknown to her... Zack following her, watching the horizon of that place alongside Lyla, behind her putting his hand on her shoulder*

Lyla: Hmm... It's not like I chose to end up there... I just... appeared... And I can't go back... I have no choice but to... move forward...

Zack: This world can now be your home... And I'll help you as much as I can... But first, you need to know how this world works, you can't just walk around without knowing anything, and least without...

*Zack referred to how she didn't know anything about that world, and how she would also have to wear clothes, learn to live in that world, adapt to it, and then he just coughed slightly to continue his words*

Lyla: I'll appreciate whatever you teach me, and I'll tell you more about me...

Zack: Yes... That sounds good...

*In this episode... setting the foundations for the new dawn, the new life that Lyla would have, what will happen when she adapts to that world, both looking out of that window, Lyla looking towards that path to the big city, where someday, she hopes to have a life, for herself, with the help and support she always needed after so many tragedies...*

END OF EPISODE