Ch2 Ep 6 | Shadows born from the light |

*At the beginning of this episode, after the pause it was taken and a bit more time, with no other option but to wait for another one of these breaches to occur, Leia and Lyla find themselves sitting on the hill of Zack's cabin, seriously contemplating that dark forest, where one of them arrived, and where the other hopes to return to her origin. Leia, with a somewhat unusual look on her face, despite how strong she was, in this situation, found herself desperate but felt powerless to return to her world*

-Leia: You make this world traveling thing sound easy... They need me there, and I'm here with no way to return...

-Lyla: Of course it's not easy, nothing is... At least you have reasons to want to go back to your world... A place for you...

...

*In this small awkward situation, both looking at the horizon of that dark place, while Leia sought to return to her world, Lyla escaped from everything. But after the silence, her look of helplessness in her situation turned into a serious one full of hope as she looked at Lyla*

-Leia: Well, it seems to me that you found yours here, despite how they look at you, if they judge you or not, you did the right thing, you saved lives...

...

-Leia: You're strong... You're strong Lyla, and not only because of the powers you have, but because despite everything you've suffered and lost, you don't stop trying to move forward, you are... stronger than you imagine yourself... Don't stop smiling, okay?...

...

-Lyla: ... I was ready to give up multiple times... But it was thanks to the few people who supported me that I could continue... thinking that my life could have purpose again, it may not be much, but helping you return to your world will be another step in finding it, I wish...-

*In the middle of this scene between both protagonists, during Lyla's wish, this scene would be interrupted, switching back to Leia's world, with multiple scenes from various angles, showing how after even more time had passed, we saw the figure of Zeik who had been fighting without rest all this time, and how from the air, he was finally struck down by an attack, collapsing to the ground, and seeing how the wattrels had already turned on the activation machine, the whole team had received considerable damage from the extensive battle at a disadvantage, all surrounding Delta who desperately kept configuring this machine*

-"Watt! Captain!"

-Delta: Zeik!!! Damn it, there are too many of them, I need a little more time, just a little more...

*As the paradoxes began to overwhelm the team, with everyone's efforts, it was noticeable how the white light of the time machine began to return slowly, even if just a little, while this event drew the attention of someone in another place*

-"Oh, this is going to be fun... There's no way she's not involved... I finally found you..."

....

-Lyla: -!!!

*After these two events in completely different places, with these scenes we could neither see nor hear Lyla's wish, as we returned to where she was with Leia, and a chill ran down her spine, her words interrupted the moment she sensed something, something... coming?... It was similar to that feeling, but there was something... someone...*

...

-Delta: Soon we will bring her back!

-?: I'm coming for you...