Ch3 Ep 3 | Consequences of the past |

.....

*In this sinister atmosphere... the long-awaited reunion between those two, both versions, both Lylas, different destinies and consequences, finally resumed... Our main Lyla arriving at the place she tried so hard to escape from, or at least... what was left of it... falling to her knees at the terrible surprise of seeing herself in this place again, with the agent's knife reflecting her look of shock and despair*

....

Lyla: No... it can't be... this... place...

L: Oh... but it is... Welcome home... Lyla... I like what you did with the place, it matches with the tragedies and selfishness of someone who escaped from here~

*Lyla couldn't stop looking around... the room where that portal was, now in pieces, only dust and rubble remaining, it was clear a great fire also consumed this place after a certain explosion, nothing was left... no one...*

L: It's a funny story, don't you think?~ The girl terrified of her own powers was the only one who survived and got out alive, while the people who tried to help us were the only ones who died... And that case repeats in both stories.... Our existence, our foolish wish caused the death of our sister, Serv, that Lucario...

*Lyla, finally able to remember with horror everything from that fateful day... that... Serv stayed behind to protect her... to atone for his own sins... that explosion that was going to happen.... Lyla realizing all the consequences, being on her knees looking around and seeing that nothing was left of them either, no trace of any survivor, not just those two, but every being that was in those facilities, beginning to get so nervous as the agent walked in circles around her, surrounding her, making her see the reality, making her face the consequences of her story... And there was still more...*

...

L: Though in my case... personally giving them death was the greatest forgiveness for having involved them~

...

Lyla: You... killed them...

*After that phrase from the agent, letting her know also what she COULD have done in her reality, what the agent did to those two, with such cruelty, but at the same time with "mercy" killing them, Lyla realizing this fact, what her other version did, and the agent only smiling so malevolently at this fact, her aura, her shadow, everything about her no longer seemed to have a shred of kindness, she truly was a monster... At which Lyla looked with such terror...*

L: Oh come on... as if you hadn't tried to... either directly or indirectly, we ended up killing our close ones, both of us are monsters... the only difference is that...

I learned to accept it....

*Those words so influential and impactful from the agent... After all, Lyla finally remembered the sensation... the total memories of becoming that monstrous form, which would have killed that Lucario and Serv in her rampage, but also with her desire to escape from everything, causing that explosion that did kill them, and her fate... would end up hurting her loved ones sooner or later... with that comparison of... monsters... saying that, the agent only looking at her knife, no longer even able to see her reflection, only seeing a monstrous dark shadow in that reflection... then turning back to Lyla...*

L: Originally, I had in mind just to kill you to finally be unique in all those infinities, but to think you would be even more pathetic than I expected only disappointed me~

To think that our destinies diverged so much... Since that day... While you escaped and slept leaving everything behind, I stayed, accepted our curse, and trained, endured hell itself until I became the perfect being...