Ch4 Ep 2 | Tales of an Immortal Life |

*From the previous chapter... from that cup breaking on the floor... some time had passed, we returned to this episode seeing how Absolia was closing the shop so that only the three of them were in that place, looking a bit uncomfortable since that question, while she swept up the broken pieces of the cup with a broom. It was only a little later that she took a breath, and after closing for the day due to this situation, she was back behind the counter, while Leia and Lyla sat on high chairs in front of that place*

.....

Absolia: How did you-

Lyla: Your smile.... It seemed familiar.... From someone who tries to give a big smile to the world despite the great pain behind it... And I know a lot about that....

....

Leia: (Lyla..... In the short time I've known you..... You've matured.....)

.....

*In those moments when Absolia seemed a little agitated.... Leia looking thoughtful... Lyla having seen through Absolia due to her own experiences.... the Absolia who seemed unable to stop smiling, would calm down a bit after a sigh as she looked at both of them*

Absolia: Someone as young as you shouldn't say such things.... Leaving that aside... You don't seem to be from around here.... And certainly.... You're very far away from home, aren't you?...

!!!

*This time the surprise was for those two, as that Absol with just a glance at them seemed to identify their situation quite well, but at the same time, because of something else... Those two, only with an awkward silence... then Absolia served them a cup of coffee each to calm them down too, despite this strange visit, she continued to act as kind as always*

Absolia: Why the long faces? If it helps, I'm good at listening, it's part of the job

Leia: We don't expect you to understand, but......

*In a small pause... The view fading as if we were going to enter a scene of narration and flashbacks of their stories... only to moments later return from that fade... having skipped the scene of them having to tell her the whole story, all that has happened to them, all these adventures and chaos to that Absol, who in fact, looked quite calm and not so impressed about it*

Absolia: I understand now... You both have been through a lot....

Leia: You don't look... very impressed....

Absolia: Darling, when you work in a coffee shop for hundreds of years you hear all kinds of stories

Lyla: So the rumors were true?

Leia: Do you think you can help us?

....

Absolia: .... Yes... they are true... but at the same time, it's complicated for me to help you right now... Because it's a long... long... story....

*In those moments of pause... that Absol, who seemed to be the hope for those two to return home, looking quite distressed... it was time to know her story... Since they needed to know.... We saw how she seemed to hold a framed photo... looking at it with some sadness despite her usual smile... and that's when finally...*