Ch1 Ep 4 | No past, No future |

***From the previous chapter... Today we find ourselves back at the Floral Storm team's base, we can see the beautiful sunset of Paldea... slowly descending into almost nighttime, and in one of the windows at the top of that lighthouse, watching the passing sunset darken, was the cat Leia, with arms crossed, waiting for nightfall as the perspective zooms in, until inside that base, where in the background several wattrels can be seen carrying things from one place to another, preparing for some operation***

Leia: Nightfall is almost here... are we ready to depart Zeik?

Zeik: Yes... If what you say is true, then we will gather more information about what lurks in the shadows of Paldea...

***Slowly, those two walked towards the takeoff platform at the top of that place, with a flight ramp leading outwards, Leia and Zeik, from that spot, looking towards the horizon where those great mountains surrounding the great crater of Paldea were, The Area Zero***

Leia: All right team... We will secure the perimeter... Whether friend or foe, we will not let our guard down.... Remember the plan...

"Understood!"

***Zeik and the wattrels said, and so, Leia getting on Zeik, with that takeoff ramp, seeing those faint yellow flashes flying across the sky towards the Area Zero... As they were seen moving away from the place, just a bit off-screen, nearing the lighthouse, a step forward from a blurry white figure...***

.....

.......

***A little later, the night in its great beauty, in that mountain range surrounding the entrance to the Zero Area, only for... nearing the place, the weather changed to a thick fog... Only seeing a slim figure, slowly walking from the guarded surveillances of that area, towards the entrance of the Area Zero, stopping just before reaching the elevator used to descend into that mysterious abyss***

....

.........

***The wind blows gently, moving that thick fog to be able to see more who was walking among that fog, until taking a step forward, it is noticed that it is Leia in front of that elevator***

Leia: I'm already here... so reveal yourself....

***Slowly, while she seemed to be alone, surrounded by that thick fog, someone else seemed to slowly emerge from it, until seeing the hooded silver figure...***

Leia: The letters... were your doing, weren't they?

***It sounded like they were saying something, still incomprehensible, in that strange robotic language, while Leia showed them the letter, which seemed just as incomprehensible as their way of speaking, and those brief encounters, giving hints to meet here***

Leia: That strange language... The Area Zero... and... that I cannot perceive any kind of presence or life in you.... You are.....

..... A paradox Pokémon, right?.....

***A new acquaintance, ally or enemy, has revealed themselves... from that slowly clearing fog, and the pink glow of their face lighting up, and at Leia's words, removing their hood, a shiny Iron Valiant has revealed itself before her, and the silence of seriousness abounds...***