Ch3 Ep 4 | Confrontation! Sword of Justice! |

*Returning immediately to the scene from the previous chapter! Focusing on that place where those two combatants were about to start their fight, this had indeed already begun! The camera turning around to see that suddenly they were not there, but it was actually the speed at which they were moving that made it seem like this! As we open this episode, with the sudden acceleration of those two, we finally focus in more detail to witness this battle up close!*

*With the beginning of this music, the fight had started in that place! Craters produced by just the acceleration of those two, and finally seeing this battle, from one side to the other of that place, the Agent and Leia clashed multiple times with their weapons in every place where those craters were produced, to accelerate to another place, more high-speed clashes of this duel! After this brief sequence, a display of the speed and skill of both, stepping back after another of these clashes, ending up similarly to how they had started!*

Leia: (She is really strong... But I don't know anything about her true capabilities... And this place doesn't have any vegetation I can use...)

...

L: (This is splendid... Maybe I can have some fun with her, it's been a long time since I felt some excitement for fighting!) 

*After a brief moment of analyzing their opponent well... thinking about their next move... both taking a pause to notice that they seemed evenly matched... the tension of how a single mistake could cost them their lives... the seriousness in Leia... The Agent's desire to measure her strength! After those moments, from Leia's serious gaze, we could see the violent agent charging at great speed towards her! Being in a defensive stance, for brief moments she noticed her taking another impulse, suddenly changing direction to attack Lyla who was watching from the background!*

Leia and Lyla: !!!!

*In those moments where the agent wouldn't play fair, Lyla still watching in terror at the agent heading straight towards her! In a treacherous attack in that direction, in another moment of acceleration Leia appeared in front of Lyla, the Agent's knife attack was repelled by Leia's katana, pushing her back!*

Leia: Didn't I tell you?... As long as I'm here you won't lay a finger on her....

L: Heh... Seems it won't be that easy huh... Do you really think... You can fight properly... while protecting a burden like her?~....

*While the agent acted confidently... Lyla looking worried... ashamed of herself for being unable to do anything... But we could notice something strange in Leia... seeing her mad by that audacity to try to attack the weak! A friend... she certainly wouldn't forgive it...* 

Lyla: L-Leia, I-I'm sorry for being a burden, I-

Leia: It's not your fault, Lyla!!! Only someone so COWARDLY would try to take advantage of something like that.... 

And you boast of being a perfect being... Come here and try to get past my corpse, that is, if you can.... 

*We could see great seriousness and anger in Leia's eyes, provoking the Agent to focus on her... not allowing her to insult her friend in front of her... Standing in the Agent's way, returning the insult, while she only gave a small laugh at the attempt at provocation*