Ch3 Ep 6 | Distorted Perfection |

......

Sister... I'm sorry......

*These words... from the previous chapter, were said by Agent L despite her clear decision to finish off Lyla, the last thing she said before we saw her knife descending to attack!......*

....

.........

"You.... Are not her...."

*Ba-dump!*

*That heartbeat...those words... were the last thing we heard in the last chapter resuming, that voice... we had heard it before.... And we continue this situation from Lyla's point of view... She had closed her eyes once again... this time without any hope that there was someone left to save her... or was there?.....*

.......

Lyla: Hmm?.... You didn't?..... !!!

*Lyla had opened her eyes... believing she would see someone who saved her.... But this was totally different... her surprise reflected in her eyes, an expression of fear and confusion as Agent L's knife had stopped just above her face!.... Lyla with this expression.... Noticed that the Agent was frozen in place! She seemed equally confused, scared, paralyzed, her eyes so sharp, in terror.... As if she had seen... a....*

"You are not her..... "

.....

L: Y-you.... How.... What are you doing here.... Sister......

*A ghost...... Those words... And those heartbeats came from the Agent... In the instant of these, the Agent was completely frozen in place, with an expression of having seen... being terrified of a paranormal event..... Because from Lyla's point of view the Agent seemed frozen for stopping her attack, the reason she stopped was because she saw that hallucination... that "ghost" of her sister right behind Lyla... all without her realizing it.... All this was inside the Agent's mind... right?.... Because it wasn't possible for that figure to appear so freely... That disappointed figure of the Agent's sister appeared in that heartbeat to stop the Agent from committing the worst mistake possible....*

......

"....You are not her..."

"You are not her...."

*That apparition... the Agent's sister.... Having witnessed all this... couldn't express more words than these.... The more she said it... the more the Agent was scared... So agitated... terrified!....*

.....

"You are not her"

"You are not her"

"You are not her"

"You are not her"

"You are not her"

..........................

"YOU ARE NOT HER"

*All these words, repeated so many times, made the Agent's heart beat stronger so terrified by this event! More and more intensely she said it, until finally, that last time resonated throughout the Agent's body and mind so intensely that for a few moments that dark apparition for the first time in so long looked directly at the Agent!!!*