Ch1 Ep 3 | Traceless Shadows |

***Today's chapter begins with the advance of a clock in that base, giving a bit of rhythm as parts of the place where we left off from the previous chapter are shown, displaying parts of that cat and bird, like puzzle pieces coming together with the rhythm of that tick-tock, until finally, the scene is complete, and the camera focuses on a mysterious letter that was on the table, and then back to that clue board in front of them.***

Leia: Alright, where do we start?

Zeik: The reason I asked you to come back... is because something is lurking in Paldea again... But in this case, even with our surveillance over the region... something is... wrong...

Leia: What are we dealing with now?

Zeik: We're not very sure, so far, the little information we have isn't entirely reliable...

***After that, Zeik would approach that notes board and turn it around to show the other side, where some photos were hung and displayed, of blurry appearances, almost transparent white figures with red, in another, a hooded figure with a shiny silver chrome glow.***

Zeik: We have two mysterious figures that started moving recently, they seem to leave no trace, but if there's one thing we're sure of... It's that they are Pokémon we've never seen before...

Leia: Hmmm....

Zeik: Is something wrong Leia?

***She would approach that board, at the pointers where sightings of these figures were reported, after the appearance of the white figure at one point, some time later, the silver figure appeared, but unlike the indistinguishable white figure, the silver figure only wore a hood to avoid being recognized, and some of those points... seemed to coincide with some places, from a recent story...***

Leia: Don't you find it strange?...

Zeik: Hmm?

Leia: One of them is more mysterious, but the other... It could be that we're not the only ones chasing a mystery.... By the way... what's this?

***After being a little thoughtful looking at that board, she would turn back to the mysterious letter on the table, and Zeik would take it to pass it to Leia.***

Zeik: It was something special I was going to show you... One night, someone passed it under the door suddenly, but when we went out to investigate... there was no one... We've tried to decipher what it is, but it doesn't seem like anything familiar, I was hoping you could figure it out....

***As Leia opened that letter, mainly, it seemed like structured text, but the text was not legible, it seemed like a lot of meaningless symbols, it wasn't any language known to either Pokémon or Humans, that being the reason why its content wasn't understood, however, at the end of the letter, there was a small logo, with bright colors, like crystals, in silver and green tones.***

Leia: Night... Mysterious figures... A letter... Maybe... They want to tell us something... I think I have an idea...

Zeik: Watt?! Ehem- What do you think it could be Leia?

Leia: Zeik, how much do you know about... Area Zero?

Zeik: It's an EXTREMELY dangerous area! We don't have much information about it!