Ch2 Ep 7 | Dragged into the abyss |

...

*We resume today's chapter... From that portal... emerged that figure surrounded by darkness and viscosity, it seemed unreal, how surprised they were to see that it was not anyone they knew who had made contact with that world, Lyla had a bad feeling... the sensation that person gave her... they had never met directly, but it seemed that the worry about a parallel story was true, she nervously couldn't help but feel fear, she wasn't sure about her theory being so different yet so similar... taking a few steps back, feeling the need to flee, at that moment, Zack, who was not so fast, finally arrived at the scene, holding Lyla from behind her, supporting her, and everyone present watching with mystery, worry, and astonishment at the strange person who had arrived... they had no idea... but Lyla did...*

-Zack: Lyla, are you okay? What's happening?... who... is she?...

-Leia: (Her presence is... monstrous... but it's similar to that of... )

I think the correct question would be, WHAT is she?...

*A cold sweat and a bad feeling were noticeable on Leia's face, while she and Zack kept an eye on Lyla, who couldn't utter a single word out of fear in this situation, wanting to escape, wanting to flee, that sensation when she wanted to escape from her world, this... person... made her feel this way... she was agitated, and her heart raced... until after a few moments...*

-L: So it really is you... I don't remember the last time we looked so adorable... Lyla... it's been a long time since I heard that name... So this is where you've been hiding all this time, and these are your friends? How adorable~

*That agent... that individual who had arrived, with just one step forward in front of those present, caused such a sensation, such a presence filled with violence, death, that her words were full of mystery with her appearance, seeming to know all this, leaving those present even more confused, Lyla being the most impacted by all this, despite the idea crossing Leia's mind, Lyla was the one who was sure of who that person was, the only person who would know everything about her, would be herself....*

-Leia: I don't like this at all... What the hell is she talking about, who the hell is she?

-Lyla: She is... no... it can't be...

...

-L: Oh... but it is... Lyla... I AM YOU...

....

*With this phrase and such a dramatic moment... full of suspense... Lyla's expression turned into one of great despair... at the same time, just like a evil reflection of herself, the Agent L was the only one smiling in this situation...*

-L: Now if you could leave us alone... I need to talk to myself... from Lyla... to Lyla...

...

-Leia: Yeah... not so fast... I have my doubts about this, but even if you are the same person... she stays here...

-Zack: I know Lyla... you... you couldn't be her! She's scared of you! So you better go back where you came from!

...

......

*Despite Agent L's great presence, seeing how Lyla could do nothing but stay terrified, being in such a tremendous shock by this revelation, about what could have been, what she could have done! All the possibilities, and even more seeing that somehow, in some world, in some reality, she ended up like this, remaining terrified, not wanting to accept such a thing! .... And at the agent's question... Zack and Leia taking the courage to confront her... Leia slowly preparing her claws... Zack sorrounded his fists with fire... Both in front of Lyla to protect her... Both versions of her seeing this, Lyla only looking with sorrow at not being able to do anything, her body not reacting, the agent L only lowering her gaze for a few moments, then forming a BIG smile on her face*