Chapter Five

EIGHT YEARS LATER

(AN: Sukuna is 24, and you're 23.)

"Thank you for the food, Uraume," I said, taking a bite out of the sandwich. While Sukuna ate his human flesh, I ate my ham sandwich. "Is there anything else you need, Master Sukuna?" Uraume asked, bowing. "Prepare the bath," Sukuna ordered.

"Where were you?" Sukuna asked, taking a bite of his food.

"Uh—I was at the markets, and I may have bought something... for you. It's a kimono. When I saw it, I immediately thought of you, so I decided to get it. I even trimmed the sides so that your four arms would fit." I handed Sukuna the kimono. "Master Sukuna, your bath is ready," Uraume bowed.

Sukuna hummed. "Y/N, are you joining?" I felt a flush of embarrassment, my cheeks grew hot. "S-Sure," I stuttered.

After we finished eating, Sukuna headed to the bathroom, and I followed. As I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped into the bathroom, I felt Sukuna's gaze following me. I settled in but kept my distance from Sukuna. My gaze traveled down his chest, lingering on his black markings before moving to his four muscular arms.

Why am I nervous? This isn't our first time showering together...

"Why are you nervous, love?" he murmured, his voice low and husky, sending shivers down my spine. Before I could respond, Sukuna closed the distance between us, his arms encircling my waist as he pulled me onto his lap. "Sukuna," I whispered. He silenced me with a heated kiss, his lips claiming mine with a hunger that left me weak and breathless.

His hand traveled up my body until it reached my towel, where he stopped and tugged on it. "Remove it," he demanded, his voice firm. "I want to see every inch of you." I removed the towel and tossed it aside.

Sukuna's hands slid down to grab my ass, lifting me up and placing me on the floor. "Spread your legs," he said. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment as I spread my legs. A smirk spread across Sukuna's face, leaning in, and started licking my clit, making me throw my head back. "Oh, fuck, Sukuna," I moaned, gripping onto his pink hair. I covered my mouth, biting my lip, as my body tensed up. "Sukuna, I'm going to—"

● ● ●

I felt my heart skip a beat at the sight of him, my cheeks flushing even brighter. "It looks good on you," I said, unable to move my gaze away from him. Sukuna turned to face me, sending my pulse racing. "I'll wear them just for you," he said, stepping closer to me. He leaned down, his lips brushing against mine in a gentle kiss.

A knock on the door interrupted us. "Y/N! Rise and shine! There's a lot we need to discuss!"

"I'm going to kill her," Sukuna said angrily, but I intervened, pulling him close and giving a kiss on his lips. "Let's continue this later," I whispered, trying to calm him down. He rolled his eyes, making me chuckle.

"Coming, Yuko!" I grabbed my jacket, waved to Sukuna, and left.

● ● ●

ONE YEAR LATER

As I approached the field, I spotted Sukuna standing there, patiently awaiting my arrival, a smile on his lips. "Hey," he greeted.

"Hey," I responded, my heart skipping a beat at the sight of him.

Sukuna took a step closer, reaching out to gently take my hand in his. I felt my cheeks flush as I met his gaze. "Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Y/N," he started, "there's something I've been wanting to ask you."

Sukuna reached into his pockets. Suddenly, screams and cries echoed through the air, with a loud explosion. Sukuna tightened his fist. "Stay here," Sukuna demanded. Before I could say anything, Sukuna disappeared.

"Y/N!" Yuko called out, concern written all over her face. "Yuko, what going on?" I asked.

"The village is under attack by jujutsu sorcerers. They're here for Sukuna and you, so I must get you somewhere safe!" Yuko said.

Jujutsu sorcerers... No, no, no.

"I have to go to Sukuna!" I exclaimed, sprinting towards the village. "Y/N! Wait!" Yuko called out, chasing after me.

This can't be happening...

When I reached the village, I saw houses on fire, people screaming and running, and Sukuna fighting with the jujutsu sorcerers. As I watched them fight, my heart beat with every second.

My breath quickened, and panic filled me.

Sukuna has been killed.

"Capture and kill her!" jujutsu sorcerers yelled, pointing at me.

Now they're after me.

● ● ●

As I was running, I noticed my pace starting to slow down.

I was caught off guard when a sorcerer appeared behind me, wielding his katana, and swiftly slashed at my right hip, causing me to stumble and fall to the ground.

"Y/N!" Yuko shouted, launching herself at the sorcerer and sending them crashing into a tree. She swiftly scooped me up, cradling me in her arms. I instinctively pressed my hand against the wound on my hip. Yuko hurried into a nearby cave, coming to a sudden halt and gently setting me down. "Yuko?" I called out, my voice filled with concern.

"I can't hold them all off, Y/N. I can't let them kill you, so I'm going to seal you. It's the only way."

There was no other option.

"Okay," I said. "What about Sukuna?"

"I'm going to divide Sukuna's soul into his twenty fingers and turn them into cursed objects," Yuko said. "I'm going to seal you away, so when Sukuna finds a vessel, you will awaken."

I nodded.