Chapter Fifteen

FIFTEEN WEEKS LATER

I stood by the window, gently cradling my belly as I watched the sunrise. Sukuna has been watching over me, ensuring nothing goes wrong. It's been fifteen weeks into my pregnancy, and it still feels unreal. Grandma Momo said it's going to be a boy.

As I stand there, lost in thought, the door creaks open, and Sukuna steps into the room. His piercing gaze softens as it lands on me, his lips curling into a smile. "Hey there, beautiful," he says, crossing the room to stand behind me.

His arm wrapped around me, pulling me close. I leaned into him, feeling the warmth of his embrace. "Hey," I replied softly, resting my head against his chest. "I've been thinking of a name. What do you think about Haruto?" I asked, nervously playing with my fingers. "If that's what you want, then his name will be Haruto," Sukuna replied.

"Rei," I called out. Rei walked into the room, bowing. "Please prepare my bath." Turning to Sukuna, I asked, "Are you joining?" A smirk curled on his lips.

● ● ●

"So, she just follows you everywhere you go? Sukuna is really overprotective," Himari remarked as she moved a piece on the shogi board. I looked behind me and saw Rei standing by the door. I moved the king on the shogi board.

"You really are an idiot," Himari stated, making her move confidently. "Checkmate." My jaw dropped in disbelief, staring at the board in shock.

"You cheater! You're using her to distract me!" I exclaimed.

"Nope, you're just dumb" Himari retorted with a smirk.

The sound of my stomach rumbling broke the silence. I let out a nervous laugh. "Rei, can you get me something to eat." Rei nodded and left the room to fetch the food.

Himari chuckled, leaning back in her chair. "Well, my queen, how about another round?" I rolled my eyes, though a small smile tugged at my lips.

As Rei returned with the food, I thanked her and ate.

● ● ●

I lay in bed, staring out of the window. My eyes slowly drifted to sleep.

Sukuna killed him, and I watched him do it. It wasn't because he did something bad. It's because he confessed his feelings to me. I was going to reject him, but Sukuna killed him. When we arrived home, I stopped in front of Sukuna to talk to him.

"Are you crazy? I was going to reject him anyway, but you didn't have to kill him," I yelled. "He touched you, his filthy hands holding onto yours, and he confessed," Sukuna said, walking past me, his shoulder brushing mine.

"Of all women, why me?" I asked, turning to meet his gaze.

"Why? Ever since we met, you consistently live in my head, and it infuriates me," Sukuna said, taking steps closer to me. Involuntarily, I took a step back. "I couldn't stop thinking about you. No matter how hard I tried to get away from you, to make you hate me, you kept coming back. And now that you're mine, I'm never letting you go." My back pressed against the wall, and Sukuna's face inches away from mine.

He leaned in close, his breath brushing against my ear as he whispered, "You belong to me."

His hand slid down my pants, and my body melted to his touch. "Say it," he whispered. His fingers slid inside my panties and stopped at my clit. A soft moan escaped my lips. "I belong to you, Sukuna." His fingers rubbed my clit, sending shivers down my spine. "Sukuna," I moaned.

Am I going to regret this?

As my eyes fluttered open, they met Sukuna's peaceful sleeping face.

No, I don't regret this at all.