Chapter Thirteen

I reached out to Sukuna, only to find that he wasn't in bed. I looked around the room, but it was empty. Sukuna always disappears like this, never telling me anything, not even where he is going.

A knock on the door startled me.

"Breakfast is ready, Y/N," a unfamiliar voice announced. "Come in," I replied. The door swung open, revealing a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in a long black dress with a white apron on top. "Good morning, Y/N," Rei greeted with a bow. "I'm here to assist you."

"Where is Uraume? And Sukuna?" I asked. "They're both currently out and won't be back for a while," Rei replied. "Oh, okay! I'll be down in five minutes," I replied, forcing a smile to find my disappointment.

As I walked down the halls, I realized I was not entirely alone. The castle was filled with people—some working, cleaning, and cooking.

I entered the dining room and saw that the table was filled with food. My jaw dropped at the sight. "Uh, Rei, who is all this food for?" I raised a brow. "It's for you," she replied with a smile. Rei pulled out a chair, and I took a seat.

As I served myself food, I glanced at Rei, who stood beside the door, then drifted to the empty chairs. I knew I wasn't entirely alone, but for some reason, I felt lonely.

"Rei, would you care to join me for breakfast?" I asked, glancing at Rei. "I apologize, my queen, but I can not do that."

"Why not?" I questioned. "My duty is to serve and assist you," Rei responded. "Well, by joining me, you're serving me with your presence and helping by keeping me company. So, Rei, please take a seat, grab some food, and eat with me."

● ● ●

It was getting late, and Sukuna hasn't returned. I decided to take a stroll through the library, selecting a few books to read. Instead of reading in my room, I went outside to the garden. I sat on the soft grass and leaned against the water fountain. I opened one of the books I had selected from the library and started to read.

"What's the book about?" I looked up from my book and saw Rei enter with a tray of snacks and cups. "It's a romance," I replied, setting the book aside. "It's about a woman who teams up with her enemy to bring someone down. As they're work together, they find themselves falling in love."

"That sounds intriguing," Rei commented, placing the tray of snacks on the grass. She settled onto the grass and poured some tea into the cups. I reached for a snack from the tray.

● ● ●

As I lay in bed, unable to sleep, I found myself consumed by thoughts of Sukuna. I tossed and turned, unable to escape the vivid images flooding my mind. His strong arms wrapped around me, his lips trailing kisses along my neck, each touch sending shivers down my spine. His hands explored every inch of my body, stirring something deep within me.

I grabbed a pillow and pressed it against my face. Then, I rose and made my way to the kitchen. I searched through the fridge for a snack, but I couldn't find anything. I opened the freezer and found some ice cream. I grabbed the ice cream and a spoon, and hopped onto the kitchen counter.

"Late-night cravings, love?" A deep voice startled me, nearly causing me to drop the spoon onto the floor. My heart skipped a beat as Sukuna strolled into the kitchen. "You're home," I mumbled, my cheeks flushing red.

"Those jujutsu sorcerers kept me longer than expected," Sukuna said, annoyance in his tone. "But it seems like someone missed me." I couldn't help but smile as I wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug, burying my face in his chest.

● ● ●

Sukuna removed the top of his kimono, and my eyes lingered on his body. "Enjoying the view?" he teased, a smirk playing on his lips. "N-no, I wasn't!" I studdered, quickly averting my gaze, feeling my cheeks flush red.

Sukuna approached me, his smirk widening as he reached out and grasped my chin, forcing me to meet his gaze. Sukuna leaned in closer, his breath brushing against my ear. "You can look all you want, darling," he murmured huskily, sending shivers down my spine.

He leaned in closer, his lips brushing against mine. "Sukuna—" Before I could finish, Sukuna smashed his lips onto mine. I parted my lips, and his tongue slid inside my mouth—tasting, exploring, and consuming me.

"Spread your legs, let me see that pretty pussy," Sukuna said as his fingers rubbed over my clit. "You're all wet, love." My body shivered against his touch. He thrust two fingers inside me, making me moan. My body trembled as he quickened his pace. "Look at you. You're dripping all over my fingers." Sukuna stopped, pulling his fingers out.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. "Ride me," he said as he loosened the bottom of his kimono, revealing his hard cock.

I lowered myself onto his cock. As the tip rubbed against my clit, waves of pleasure coursed through my body. Sukuna's hands tightened their grip on my hips, and he thrust inside me. I let out a moan. Sukuna's hands slide up my sides, his fingers digging into my flesh. Each thrust brought me closer and closer to the edge, the pleasure building within me.

"I'm going to come."