It Comes Home!

Hey guys it's me your fave author again and I have some news. I mean you guys might know this already so it isn't that much of a surprise but I'm gonna say it anyways cuz I'm excited but, RWBY  vol 9 and some bonus content are coming to the RT website tomorrow! (Or today or the 30th, it depends on when you read this.)

Yea I know the company's closing down and everyone's leaving and yes I was so heartbroken I had a panic attack but, I'm trying to feel better these days and this is helping me (What doesn't help is the negative comments on YouTube and social media praising the company's downfall and that RWBY ends but I'm trying not to look at them).

I wanted to make a post to raise the awareness of this and that we have a few weeks left before an era ends. I hope you'll all join me and keep reading my stories even after that time comes, I'm heartbroken, the company is heartbroken and I'm sure the real fans and not the hypocrites and fickle viewers of RT will be heartbroken by their demise as well. But let's hope that the voice actors stay, the animation stays, there's no poorly conceived reboot, it goes on for a few more season and most importantly if it does end it gets one it deserves. 

I know in Bumblebee in the Rosegarden I did a chapter where I made RWBY  my newest favorite show after Ash Ketchum got the boot from the anime and that they'd stay with me until the show ends but, I didn't want it like this.  Let's watch vol 9 and the bonus content when it comes out as our last few displays of love for the company. We can't buy any of their merch (Cuz it's crazy expensive and they're running out of stuff.) so when it comes out, let's all enjoy team RWBY and Jaune's most recent adventure until the get back home.

Oh yea, and to make things even more complicated, Pokemon TV shuts down tomorrow. My god this has not been a good month at all this year, I wish it was February again.