Thomato 🍋

(you're welcome for the smut. I know y'all are horny if you're reading this. Ehe~)

Ayato POV:

"I ought to repay you for all this housework, Thoma." I say, folding my arms and leaning against the doorway to his room. He smiles at me innocently.

"No, I live to serve. I don't need payment-" He says, still smiling.

"Not that kind of payment~" I say flirtatiously. His face goes beet red instantly.

"Ayato...wh- It's....what if..." He stutters, sitting down on his bed to keep his legs from buckling. I walk through the door and sit down on the bed next to him, closing the door behind me.

"Don't act like you don't want me." I whisper into his ear, causing him to shiver.

"I....I do, but what if someone hears us?" He asks nervously. I smile widely.

"Don't worry about that. Nobody's home." I say, wrapping my hand around his waist.

"C-can we...?" He asks. I nod, and take his shirt off, getting to view his perfectly tanned and muscular chest. I take off my own shirt as well, eager to do this. 

"Even as a housekeeper, I have a hunch you're all equipped with other skills~" I smirk. Thoma says nothing and takes off his leggings and boxers, already hard. He nervously smiles.

"I can't help it, Ayato..." He whimpers. 

"I'm not upset...not at all..." I speak. Thoma breathes out heavily, and I remove the last bit of clothing I have on, causing his breathing to go rapid. 

"Do you have lube...?" He asks sheepishly. I nod and pull a small vile out of my robe which was now on the floor. I had been planning this for a while. 

"Go onto your stomach." I instruct. He complies and flips his body. 

"Good boy." I say in a low voice. I can hear him whimper anxiously, but I pay it no attention. I squirt a small amount onto my fingers, and then insert them up his hole. I feel his ass tighten around my fingers, but I just go in deeper, making him squirm. 

I make a scissoring motion, and he moans as I hit his prostate. I slide my fingers in and out of him, smiling each time I hear him make those lovely sounds. 

Finally, I pull my fingers out of him. I flip him over onto his stomach so I can see his face, which is still beet red. 

I line up my cock with his wet hole, and slowly slide myself in. He moans loudly and squeezes his eyes shut. My breath hitches, but I manage to keep myself quiet for the most part. 

"Ayato...I...." He moans, arching his back. I moan as well, and fully slide my length inside him, then begin thrusting myself in and out. Each time I go in, he moans in pure pleasure. 

The bed is hitting against the wall, slowly chipping away at the paint every second I continue fucking him. My eyes start to water, and I feel myself sweating, but I don't slow down at all. 

"Augh....Ayato....fuck.....I'm getting....close..." He sputters, moaning between each word. With one final thrust in and out of him, he spurts his seed onto the mattress, and the sight of it causes me to cum as well, before pulling out of him, watching it ooze out of him. 

His back collapses, no longer arched. I see his chest move up and down, up and down, up and down, breathing heavily. I kiss his chest, and fall on top of him, leaving hickeys on his neck and shoulders. I meet his lips in a sloppy kiss, working my tongue around his mouth. He squirms a bit, and reaches for my back, trying to find something to grip onto. 

Thoma finds me, and clings onto me like a koala. I continue to kiss him, wrapping my arms around his tiny waist. I pull my mouth away, a string of saliva between us. He seems flushed. 

"T-thank you, Ayato..." He whimpers. I whisper a 'you're welcome' in his ear. I pull him up so he's sitting, continuing to hold onto him tightly. He straddles my lap, and rests his head in the crook of my neck. 

Suddenly, I hear the front door being slammed open, and both of us flinch. 

"Fuck, my sister's home!" I whisper-yell urgently. Thoma's eyes open wide with fear. 

"What do you want me to do?!?" He asks. 

"Stay in here...I'll get myself composed." I tell him, knowing that he's still hard and I'm not. I grab my clothes quickly and put them onto my body, and rush over to the mirror to fix my hair before taking a deep breath and open the door. 

"Hello, Ayaka!" I say kindly, trying not to think about Thoma too much. She smiles and waves at me. 

"I'm going to shower now; I'm quite tired." She says, and then walks away. I breath a sigh of relief, and enter the bedroom again. 

"That was close." Thoma says, still stark naked in the bed. 

"How'd you feel about another round?" I ask him, taking off my clothes again. He nervously smiles. 

"I'd like that..."