Kazuha x Fem. y/n ☁️🍋

(Shoutout to @LunarMoon3276 for the chapter rq!)

THIS IS POST INAZUMA ARCHON QUEST! (I'd suggest you play it first but yeah minor spoilers)

(Istg I feel like Kazu is part of so many things- 4nemo, [Iykyk] Canadian Aether, LGBTQ, (headcannon) dead friend...)

Y/n POV: 

After what feels like forever, the Crux is finally back in Inazuma and have set anchor along the dock. Impatiently I bounce my leg while sitting on a crate, waiting to see that familiar face I've missed so much. Kazuha, of course. It's hard to maintain a healthy relationship when your lover is constantly traveling, but we've managed to make it work. 

Whenever he can, he'll visit me. The reason I can't come with him while he's sailing is quite simple- I get horrible seasickness. Despite that dilemma, I'm never going to tell him to quit adventuring. After all, it'd be cruel to tell someone to quit doing what they love, even if that reason is for love.

Before I can get too wrapped up in my thoughts, I see him exiting the boat. We both run to eachother, eager to finally be together again in a warm embrace.

"I missed you so much, y/n! I think about you all the time..." He says dotingly. I smile as we hug. 

"Same. Say, how about we make up for that missed time?" I offer. He pulls away from the hug, keeping his hands on my shoulders as he looks at me.

"What, like we can talk and catch up?" He asks. I chuckle and shake my head 'no'. 

"I was thinking of something more... Physical." I whisper. His face turns red and he breaks eye contact. 

"Y/n, we're in public. And don't get me wrong, okay? I want that as much as you, but people might be hearing this right now!" 

"Then we can go somewhere private~" I whisper. He lets go of me and stuffs his hands into his pockets nervously. 

"Alright then... Let's go to your place." 

(I'm lazy, so they're now at y/n's house, blah blah blah, it's happy time now <3)

"Y/n, while I was apart from you I would think of you all the time. Archons, you have no clue how much I missed you. But, now, finally... I've been waiting so long for this..." Kazuha says, smiling and blushing. Though I know he's beating around the bush about saying the word sex, it's quite adorable. 

"Well then, there's no point in waiting anymore. The sky's our limit! Well, I suppose only metaphorically, but you get the point. My, uh... my gag reflex is the limit!" I say, rubbing the back of my neck. He laughs, walking forward to me so we can kiss for the first time in forever. 

I can't help but savor the feeling of his lips against mine; those sweet, soft lips of his. I allow him to get more passionate with it, and open my mouth, inviting him for a French kiss. He takes the hint and weaves his tongue around mine, exploring every inch of it. 

His hands wrap down from my back to my ass, playfully squeezing it. I giggle, and sigh as I pull away, a string of salvia following suit as we part. No better time than the present, I think to myself, and pull my shirt over my head, tossing it on the floor next to the bed. He gasps a bit and covers his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"Damn, you're fucking hot..." he whimpers. I smile and remove my bra as well, allowing him to take my body in. He reaches forward, nervously tracing my sides with his hands. 

"Don't be shy, baby." I tell him, grabbing his hands and moving them up to my breasts. His face is bright red. 

"This is only my second time with you, I just don't know what you're comfortable with..." He explains. I smile welcomingly. 

"Don't worry about that. I like what you like."

"W-what do I like? Or, what do you think I like?"

"Physical contact. Like kissing." I say. 

"Yeah, I guess you're correct. Kissing is kind of a turn-on."

"Not on the lips, I know that." I say, meeting his body and sucking on his neck, giving him a hickey. His breath hitches and he moans. 

"Y/n, baby... Fuck..." He sputters. Because I'm so close, I can tell that he's excited, which only gives me more motivation to keep going. I let go of his neck, staring proudly at the mark I gave him. I want to cover his whole body in them. 

"Why don't you take off your shirt, too?" I suggest, and he complies. We both sit down on the edge of my bed, facing towards eachother. I slide my underwear and pants off, leaving me completely nude for him to take in. Without saying anything, he takes off his remaining clothes, too, all of it in a pile of the floor. 

We can worry about laundry later. He's already leaking precum, probably because of how long he's been waiting for this. Although, I'm not really one to talk, since I'm wet already. 

I bring myself to his chest and suck on it, slightly biting down but not enough to break skin or hurt him. Preoccupied with touching me, I bring my own hands down to his already rock-hard dick, finally allowing him the touch he's been wanting for. 

He's already squirming under my touch, moaning occasionally as he hugs me tightly. I slowly pump up and down, up and down, up and down. I can tell he's barely holding on, and I smile.

"I'm close..." He whimpers, trying to hold onto that high. Just a second after he says that, he cums onto my hand and his chest, moaning loudly as he does so. 

"Are you okay with head?" I whisper. He nods eagerly. I take his dick in my hands again, and bring my mouth over it, taking my hands away once my lips meet his tip. He thrusts a bit, torching it into my mouth further. I suppress my urge to gag as I fit his whole length in my mouth, which, to be honest, is around 6 inches. 

I start sucking, humming a bit for a vibration. He whines, already hard again. 

"Please...hnn...faster..." He cries out. I smile a bit, remaining contact on him, and suck a bit faster, bobbing my head. He continues to moan, thrusting involuntarily, and I bite down very lightly, which tips him over the edge, and he cums for the second time. 

I remove my mouth, not wanting to swallow, and his seed drips out of my mouth. I wipe it off with my sleeve. 

"Why didn't you swallow?" He asks a bit breathlessly. 

"I dunno. I don't like the taste, I think. I'm not mad, for the record." I assure him. Kazuha just kind of smiles weakly. 

"If you say so. Say, how 'bout we try a new style? I want to pleasure you this time..." He asks. I smile and shrug.

"Eh, why not?"